Upstate's Whatzit? Pile of seeds giveaway

Im having problems w/my internet and I haven’t been able to post anything. I’d really love to try my hand at a long flowering variety. So if there is a way you could make it one known and the rest surprise would be perfect. This is going to be great! Tahnk you. Happy growing.

1 Like

Thanks @misterbee. I’m just following the path you and other generous OG’s have already carved out😁

3 Likes

@Myusernamewastaken If we’re being realistic here a 2 by 2 tent isn’t going to properly cut it. These are mostly full on tropical sativas and hybrids of sativas that will have hybrid vigor. Some will get huge. One plant would probably overgrow the space.

I don’t have many seeds of this particular heirloom, but if you need pain relief for disc issues and space and speed are a concern, I’ll send you a 2nd generation Arghandhab Black Kandahar 6 pack that should fit nicely in your setup and will handle lots of heat… but this is night time smoke. Lay you on your ass type. Big buds. Red eyes…from the description. My friend @TheCrueltyDesk, Who has been missing in action for a while, did grow out some Kandahar Micro style and may have picked it a bit early. This might explain why he said that for him it was an upbeat buzz, although he does seem to be the type that requires the heaviest of heavy pot to lay him out.
But if you insist on being a sativa masochist, yes, a ten plant run would be in order. It WOULD be entertaining lol. :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::grin:

8 Likes

Yeah, big girls can be tough to control
Appreciate your generosity

I’ve had some experience training plants to stay low

2x2_tent, on its side

I’m down for whatever makes you giggle the hardest :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll send you the Sativa mix @Myusernamewastaken and I’ll include 6 of the Arghandhab beans to ease my guilt lol. You don’t have to pop all 10 sativa seed. 9 is ok…
just kidding. Pop what you feel comfortable with from the sativas. The Arghandhab is for your back when you get to it.
Buy lots of twine for the Satties​:sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You got me Mr. Upstate with the “Cannabiogen durban mystery”

I would gladly plant a couple versions of this Dream Gene in some Canadian Soil next Summer.
Durban Poison and versions of this Strain will see me grow a Biggie.

Thanks for the invitation to PM
I love your Cross-Border sharing

~ mb

1 Like

I saw a Durban nearly finish at 50n in the UK. Strong genetics. These seed could be mixed with Moroccan, Malawi( unlikely) or Cabeca de Negro. Could be pure Durban too.

3 Likes

I’m loving the Mystery and Appreciating your Collection.

Beautiful co-incidence, I grew a Bahia Blackhead from KC this summer. Gotta love it when the relatives Visit…
Leda uno Negra was also in my Garden this Summer.

Thanks for hitting the Nail on the Head. This is all so wonderful Gang.

Thanks Bro !

3 Likes

This could be that same kc relrase cabeca Or it could be an older one. Flowering time is 11 to 14 weeks with nice chunky buds. It appears to be an early seventies heiroom made with a northeast Brazilian landrace( bahia blackhead) and introduced Pakistani and Afghani genetics. This is related to the manga Rosa heirloom. It seems that history has nearly lost track of the original genetics and most people, Oftentimes Brazilians included, think that these hybrids are the old landrace and they are not. These are the result of the 1st hybridizations between Kush type genetics and sativas from Brazil. But at 50 years old they are heirlooms at this point in their own right. There are branchless phenotypes that represent the Afghani/ Paki genetics and then there are bushier types representing the Bahia blackhead. You can read about the bushy type from the landrace team that got ahold of my 14 week genetics. I gave away the long flowering phenoype not knowing who it was going to. Or it was given to them By a freaker’s member that is no longer with us. I have cabeca seed for anyone willing to make more and give them away. It will help teach the landrace team that they shouldn’t be sneaky. In particular I have more seed of the 14 week phenotype which was my favorite. I had planned on isolating this phenotype myself to be spread around

7 Likes

And I’m one lucky Guy. Thanks for the History behind this cultivar, its a staggering story. Proud to help with your Initiative, and inventory.

Looking forward to the experience

Yowza

1 Like

I see that there are sativa strains on the list :seedling: lndrace and hairloom :upside_down_face: in next run i will probably do some sativa genetics so if there is still a place i am in :+1: must i grow full pack?

1 Like

Cheers mate

Yeah nah I’m kinda keen to run a 10 pack in a 2x2 to be honest.

The club will get a laugh

2x2 growers club

1 Like

Stupid phone prints my words correctly and then switches them out on me. Airloom lol. Isn’t that 1 of those floating clothes making machines😁?
Let me get everything together for everybody that I have said will get seed so far and let me see what I have left. I ended up working all weekend and I wasn’t able to get it done like I had planned.

Yes I would like to see the whole pack grown. Hoping at least one of you do an open pollination. The next generation would be crazy.

This is great! You’re an animal! “Crazy Bastard” is my preferred term of endearment lol.

7 Likes

Is there any chance that i grow half a pack now and keep female plants in clone form and in next round do an open polination and include those females clones? :upside_down_face: Growing space is an issue, for now :grimacing:

2 Likes

Sure. Sounds good @Faithisyours

2 Likes

It’s the only way to make lightweight fabrics.

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen … The eagle has landed my friend… Beautiful card. Thanks…
Cherry and ghost touched the nest

3 Likes

Ok then i am in :pray:

1 Like

I made some progress last night. Got all the seed piles in a dish or next to it. (Sometimes I will find little groups of 2 or 3 seeds and I am thinking I will keep these together when I send them out…)
I have all the recievers names written down and tonight will start filling coin flips.
Is there anyone just raring to go that I should send to 1st? The 1st envelopes will be mailed tomorrow… And if no one is in more of a rush than anyone else no I will go in order with the exception of Australia which will be at the top of the mailing list due to distance.
Wednesday or Thursday I will be done mailing.
Thanks everyone for your interest😁
This wil be fun!

11 Likes

@Upstate - Thanks for all your efforts AND seeds - your co-op runs are ttruly amazing -Please keep them comming Have seats reserved for the new seeds ! can’t wait for the take-off

3 Likes