Upstate's Whatzit? Pile of seeds giveaway

@Emeraldgreen … Thanks buddy… Have a merry christmas my friend to you and your family from me an my family…growers​:green_heart::trophy:

1 Like

These are regular seeds. A mix of landraces and landrace hybrids.

If I know what I’m giving you I can help you meet your need a little bit better. If it’s a total guess as to what I give you there is a good chance that you would blow the top off of your tent lol. I think 4’ is a good plant height if you are using smaller containers to control size during the stretch. Also if I know what I am giving I can give a rough flower time…
I can make it so all the plants finish at roughly the same time…
Up to you guys what you wanna do. Just let me know so I can get them in the mail.

5 Likes

Did you say you are in New South Wales? What is your climate like? Wet or dry, humid? Hot…

I for one @Upstate Am really excited about the pure randomness of the beans. I would never say no to anything you’re offering but there’s somthing exciting about the mystery of your long forgotten seed piles.

3 Likes

Can I get added for a chance like the mix packs especially the sativas crosses.

1 Like

12/12 light from seed will prevent that.

2 Likes

@Granola…noted
It will be completely random for you then. Just so you know, and this is why i offered my own known selections as an alternative, the random landrace seed are most likely unselected…so some plants will surely be inferior.
My hybrids are made using my best female and male plants and these seeds are mixed in at random with the random Landrace seed so there is a good mix of both. This is Option #1 Random seed
Option 2 is listed below
@Jimdoors are you ready to grow them?
@NICO do you have a preference?
@Panamajock ? A preference?
@royal you in ?
@hawkman same question.
@Rogue ?
@Myusernamewastaken I had a question about your climate in Australia… I don’t know why I’m assuming this is outdoors… But if I am sending you seeds halfway around the world I’d like to give you something that finishes properly if you’ll be outdoors.
Option # 2: IF you would rather choose to go with a variety of my known selected hybrids, here’s the choices…
Oaxaca/Durban
Oaxaca/ Manipuri
Huixtepec/Lambsbread
Thai/Lambsbread
Jamaica longflower late pheno/Lambsbread
Viet Black/ Huixtepec
Thai/ Huixtepec
2 seeds per variety maximum for each person and all seeds are limited to 10/ variety…If there is a hybrid I listed earlier that you don’t see right above the only way to get a chance at those particular seeds for now is to go with the random seed. They’re in there.
Also, it’s ok to make a few seeds for yourself with my selected hybrids if you go that route, but this is my personal breeding stock and these aren’t to be overly seeded or used in a commercial breeding program please, the reason being that I want to see what these genetics are made of seedless/ mostly seedless and Id like to be the first to release them, if they are worthy( once brushed up a bit) In essence you’d be a tester for me.
If you’d rather do a full open pollination or a heavy pollination that will effect yield to create something fun to pick thru and pass around thats fine but that will have to be with the mystery seeds I originally ( and still)offered.

11 Likes

Option #1 for me please, give me a total mystery and I’m happy. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@Rogue u got it. I’ll pick 10 completely different looking seeds for you.

3 Likes

Honestly - this is a fantastic lineup.
Sure to have some amazing sativa expressions with those storied genetics.
I’m always partial to Jamaican - glad to see it in your garden representing :wink:

I’ll go for option 1
and thanks !!!

2 Likes

@royal Just making sure…Option 1 is random seeds…#2 are the ones you just listed…

2 Likes

whoops…
how about a Jamaican mix - that would be option 2 …
thx

2 Likes

Option #1 for me…

2 Likes

Even option 2 will be a mix of 5 strains. I’ll put some Jamaican mixed in there for you.

3 Likes

Could start right away option 2 for me

3 Likes

Option # 2 – sounds fantastic the thai Lambsbread.,vet black, jamaican HEACK they are all great strains ----since becomming a member of OverGrow my growing projects are going to change – want to rum Pheno’s - to be honest all the cookie, runtz, ect strains are some what “boreing” so , so many hybrids - grew up in the 60’s have made a “full circle” want the 60’s strains back !!! To be honest if not for you Upstate and your knowledge of sativa strains I would still want to run now-a-days hybrids !!! Peace Yes !! I’m ready for the seeds !! (running a few auto’s now so when I start the “phenos’” the autos willl take care of their own what a nice xMass gift

3 Likes

A bunch of lambsbread & oaxacan crosses, nice… suddenly I’m considering a killing spree on all the seeds I have germinating so I could test these. :wink:

4 Likes

Awww legend!

Option 1? You choose something cool please

I’m indoors ,It will be hot as fuck though!
I’d love some colours but as it’s hotter than lava when the sun’s out.

I run my lights at night so my lights off period is sometimes warner or as warm as lights on.

I need pain relief for disk bullshit
I prefer sativa high as it slows my mind down
I need fast finishers or my lady starts picking at em.

Ta

EDIT: re breeding from your seed: oh thanks you don’t mind if I play a little pollen chuck and yeah no worries I’m completely against commercial breeding programs particularly in this country. I run cuttings mostly and not seeds so I’ll most likely hand a few to mates who will grow them out ASAP and the others I’ll Pop as/ when I wanna try something new in my tents
2x2 growers club

2nd edit: I mean if I have to run em all at once and right away I guess I’m doing a 12/12 from seed next as I’ve got only 1 2x2 tent that will be free in a couple weeks I’m excited to see how many plants I have to fit in there . Rules is rules and all

1 Like

@Upstate … Those jamaican strands are really amazing. Especially the originals . sounds real tempting… Id have to wait till sun light reaches 12+hr… Im at 1hr 20 min less than 12 hr.
My indoor are autos. Outdoors usually photoperiods :heart_eyes::trophy:

1 Like

What’s behind Door Number 11??? JUST KIDDING!! Bro, you’re ending the year on a most righteous note. Nothing but RESPECT for ya, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes