Used Equipment for sale or trade

For sale a case of never used fiber root pouches. There are 20 5 gallon and 20 3 gallon bags.
$40 for the case with free shipping to you.

**SOLD**
7 Likes

Anyone in Detroit metro have a spare 315w cmh before I drop $ one new one?

1 Like

I have a 630w I’m looking to part with

2 Likes

I have a 1000k hps reflector with the bulb, socket, digital ballast for trade for a 4x4 tent

1 Like

Selling a couple brand new LED fixtures - Thrive Agritech Boost (130w veg) and Apex (300w). See my craigslist ad - would be great to sell in the Boston area but I can ship them in original boxes.

absolutely brand new in box, zero hours of run time - I got hooked up with some used LED’s from a local friend with a farm and don’t need these anymore - trying to get some of my money back - these are commercial-grade fixtures w/ white horticulture spectrum:

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/app/d/salisbury-thrive-agritech-led-grow/7274580718.html

https://www.thriveagritech.com/products/boost/
https://www.thriveagritech.com/products/apex/

1 Like

You guys should post your location when listing stuff for sale etc. At least the country you’re in.

Where are you at @Oldjoints? I’ve been thinking of getting into those cloth bags if they’re still available.

Hunting around for some LED stuff but mainly for vegging plants and saving a few bux on power which is almost 25¢/kwh here. Still love my HIDs for flowering and keeping my chilly grow room warmed up tho.

Northern Alberta here.

:peace:

2 Likes

I’m in Oklahoma, yes they are still available

2 Likes

Being in northern Alberta here it would cost an arm and leg for shipping tho. Great deal for somebody setting up a decent sized grow and already likes those bags. I have quite the collection of various sized plastic pots that have served well over the years and will probably long after my old carcass is pushing up daisies. :slight_smile:

:peace:

1 Like

Yea I will have to pass on sending them out of country. Sorry about that bro.
Good luck in your grows and don’t fertilize those daises anytime soon.

3 Likes

so these degrade after 3 to 4 seasons? I read their blurb very interesting

@Oldjoints so it would be 40 bucks for 40 bags? if yes you got paypal? I would love to try them :slight_smile:

might be good

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

Yes they degrade and are good for outdoor. Yes I do have PayPal and are $40, if you want them they are yours. DM and we will get this done.

3 Likes

I replied to old one your profiles private so I am not sure how to DM :frowning:

they should work outside for veggies

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

DM = Direct Message
I always used pm before this site. So yes you know how to do it as I got your DM/PM

2 Likes

They work exceptionally well for veggies!!! I use them on both Porches and the Deck. You won’t be disappointed. 5 seasons if you empty at end of growing season, rinse out and, throw in Washer. I have 'em in various sizes ( 1, 3, 5, 7. 10, 20, 35, and 50 Gal). Give 'em a go. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Congratulations!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

thanks @Oldjoints oldjoints I was afraid to ask. The first time I just thought it was a typo for PM = Personal Message
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

1 Like

Bump…and some

1 Like

Any U.K. based members have any decent led lights/rigs for a ‘new home’ , ??
I’m just outside Glasgow, Scotland so shoot me a message if any for sale etc …
Cheers .!
pl us ,since im here , has anyone got any spare cs or sts for reversing a couple of branches of a female.? I’d pay for the postage. Shoot me a message if any - much b

1 Like

If you can DIY, I have a few hlg 320 24V /A drivers going cheap. They Max out at the wall at about 420W .

1 Like

Anyone know anything about “intertek” cmh 315 lights ? Did a google search couldn’t find any info .
Wasn’t sure where to post this if wrong spot please move .

1 Like