Used Equipment for sale or trade

Reason I’m asking is I acquired a few of these used and would consider selling some to CDN buyers if there is interest!

Can be run on 115/220 volts with included converter plug

12 Likes

Looking for old sun system se hid reflectors. Central Canada.

Figure there’s some hoods out there not being used due to upgrading to led etc.

3 Likes

I have an old reflector hood withsocket and 2 bulbs mh and HP’s the mh Hps about van hour on it and the HPs was only tested 400 watt hood only no ballast will.post pic when I get home will trade for ?

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Just to bump this back to the top still have a few cmh 315 lights available cheap and in good working order .

6 Likes

Aren’t you guys in Canada? Shipping from US I suspect is pretty pricey. Yes?

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

Usually close to $20 minimum at least from US to CA in my experience

2 Likes

Where you located?

1 Like

Canada . Pm sent

5 Likes

Update on the lights all have been sold local .

3 Likes

Still have a 630w CMH and an 810W LED (discaimer: this light might actually pull around 270 from the wall, haven’t tested it yet) up for grabs. Both are in good working order and the 630 is barely used with 2 bulbs included.

1 Like

Anybody in Canada have 400 - 600 watt metal halide or HPS? Looking for another light for my veg cabinet

1 Like

I might have a cmh 315 left possibly a 1000 watt cmh I’d have to check if my buddy still wants the 1000 though.

1 Like

I do but they’re magnetic. Also some assorted non a/c reflectors and a bunch of bulbs if you’d like.

2 Likes

I have a 400/mh but it doesn’t have a ballast its got mh bulb and the flower bulb with reflector you want it for shipping I’m in Florida I can goto ups and see what shipping is to you as soon as I get out of the dam hospital next week just need an Addy to find out shipping cost

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Nice. Thx guys; be cheaper if I could find one in Canada I think. Would definitely need a ballast. @anon16977489 hit me up with some pics?

1 Like

Hey all, @MoBilly is looking to find something to light up a 4x4x8 space on a tight budget. Anyone got anything kicking around that might fit that bill?

2 Likes

600watt sealed/vented hood 6"vent… with digital ballast switchable HPS/MH with super lumen switch. with both HPS and MH bulb. Also 6" inline fan still in box. Take $150 for them both. Shipping I have no idea what would cost, depending on where he is I’m sure.

edit… sorry that was in response to you Doug don’t know why it didn’t go in as ‘reply’

3 Likes

See above lol … DM me if interested

2 Likes

Cool bud, thanks. It was not for me but hey @MoBilly , take a look at what JohnnyPotseed is offering.

2 Likes

Yeah thats a good grab. Should do just right in a 4x4 @MoBilly youd pay almost that just for a good sealed hood. Hook your fan right to the hood n out the box. There goes the heat. I run same thing a 600w and a 1000w that way in a 4x8

1 Like