Used Equipment for sale or trade

How many watts are one of those things

1 Like

Also curious. I have a 50w cxb3590 that can flow in a 1.5 x 1.5…it’s a sweet little light.

1 Like

55/1050. 50/1400 I recommend 6 in a 4x4. Bud will be tight with a high calyx to lead ratio. They perform. The bigSm0 recommendation is 1 per plant.

1 Like

12 autocobs rocking a 4x8.

10 Likes

Do they daisy chain together? And how much a piece

3 Likes

No daisy chain. Just plug them in a strip. Send me a message.

2 Likes

It’s a good idea to cover the cob when stored . Stops any potential damage. A bit of foam taped over so tape is on metal and foams over the cob should work well

3 Likes

good evening brothers I would like to have another grow … I would need a whole 250 or 300 led kit or a 250 hps let me know if anyone has these items used…I have two grow boxes one already I am growing my girls under a 400 hps lamp I would also like to use the other grow box but I need a kit listed above thank you very much

The cobs are in a tote with a lid. Pic was just to show I had them.

I have loads of stuff, I have digital 600w ballasts, few are lumatek & even some lumatek 600w 400v ones, 315w cmh ballasts, if anyone’s interested in a trade. im uk Midlands area

I have a friend in the uk west midds area who has a used 10" acoustic woden box type tornado 1500 extraction fan.Its in great condition has a fan spead dial on the box too. Anyone interested give me a shout . Thanks
Edited. No longer available.

Any leds for sale let me know looking for something to use with my Mars hydro 150w. Buds weren’t dense enough last grow.

This still available? Pm with info! Located in Michigan!

Have a barely used 630W CMH I am looking to let go of. Gets too hot in my closet and in my 4x4 since I currently have no exhaust system and I would rather switch to LED’s😊. Located in northern US.

1 Like

Where are you ( country.) i have two of those auto cobs here in the U.K. , they run at 63 ish Watts but like 55W after driver loss. Excellent lights.!
Have you sold/traded them yet ?
If not im in Scotland U.K. and interested.
But if you’re in the US then I’ll leave them ( customs robbed me when I bought the two iv got. !.)
Happy growing mate
Gaz

2 Likes

Anyone need a 2 and 4 site active aqua air pump? Havent been used that much as I got different ones soon after.

Just pay for shipping

4 Likes

Just trying to source interest in (2) HLG 260w kits.

This includes (4) QB304 I believe 2700k or 3000k will have to double check

(2) Slate 2 heatsinks
(1) brand new XLG 240h AB
(1) original HLG 240h 1050 a
All wiring and frame for a complete setup

Used for approximately 8 grows flower only

Unsure what these go for used so DM me an offer.

5 Likes

I hear that. I have a QB for that very reason. My CMH sits in a box right now.

1 Like

The QBs are still up for sale. Prefer to sell both. Looking for $350

Cost $570 + $25 shipping brand new.

2 Likes

The post above from squirt!