Used Equipment for sale or trade

JohnnyPotseed kinda talked himself out of the deal. Lol
He seems like a good guy. We talked alternatives due to shipping.
:relaxed:

4 Likes

Hey bro, lol I’d rather help you get the best bang for your buck… and if it’s somehow other than me selling you used equipment, then OFW, no biggie. :wink: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@DougDawson if you don’t take that I’d be interested lol. In need of something better then just 50 Watts in my veg cabinet

2 Likes

Hey bud, I have more lights than I can use, I was just asking for Mobilly but I think he went another direction. Might be available for you, just ask @JohnnyPotseed.

2 Likes

What are you looking to get for the lights? not sure if my timing is right but they both sound great. Been wanting to try both. peace

1 Like

Hey Leaf, I will have 9-10 of these setups available soon as my son gets done building the new system. Some are ‘spoken for’ but there should still be 3-4 left available. How many were you needing? Also, where are you located?
edit… There won’t be unused inline fans, but there are several that are fairly new, but used. For the fans I’d take $25 each, and the light setups by themselves $100 ea.

4 Likes

Selling my Timber Redwood VS light 620 watts at the wall , 3500k did a journal a while back with it. It’s only been put through 1 grow.
Asking $650 for it.

I wish I had another room lol. I will ask around but your right the shipping would be crazy

1 Like

Anyone want to get rid of a closed lupe system for butane?

1 Like

Wow man, that is going to be a tough sell as a full package due to the size of a grow that would make but it’s all top notch stuff. If there is someone out there looking to set up a good size grow this would be a match made in heaven.

6 Likes

I want the 265 gallon tanks! Pm me

think he meant 2-65’s but not sure.

Located in PNW.

(10) SE air cooled magnum xxl reflectors, digital ballasts with digital controls,10+ Hortilux bulbs (1 run old for most, some new in box) + 220v power cords

(6) Dual DE Nanolux MH/HPS - Brand new 3k,5k &10k bulbs + 220v power cords

(5) CMH Nanolux fixtures - Brand new bulbs

Switched to LED but don’t mind cutting a deal on this new gear.

PM with offers and we can figure out the logistics.

Where are you located

Im in Canada.
Not so much grow equipment but books for free if someone wants to cover shipping

Cannabonsai pending
Herb,mushroom and poison plants pending

Just these 4 left now

8 Likes

Wouldn’t mind the common poisonous plants and mushrooms and the herb book!

1 Like

You are correct, I’m good for now on the lighting situation.
I appreciate your efforts to get me lined out on that Doug.
:facepunch:

1 Like

Anyone got some 600w ballasts they wanna get rid of? I’m in the market for 5.

I’ve got 3 phantom 1000w(non dimmable)ballasts and a 400w ipower ballast I’ll be looking to get rid of cheap or as part of a trade in like 2 weeks or so once I finish harvesting.

2 Likes

Hey all ! Hope all is well, northern Alberta Canada here,in need of some newer LED technology please,have been down for to long here,and really need to get my flower room on !
I got shut down, received $2000 power bill,was pretty close to $3000 ! Right around Christmas, sadly I’ve hardly had any finished flower,was harvesting 2-3 grams per plant,F’n insane ! Ive been at it for 5-6 years without ever having a decent harvest ,I finally pulled the plug, and felt like saying fuck it,but I need meds,and can’t afford the dispensery garbage, anyhow please and thank you, peace

7 Likes

How have you been growing for 5-6 years without a decent harvest? Where you getting your gear from? What lights where you using?

1 Like