Used Equipment for sale or trade

Shutting down or just upgrading?

Hope you’re still planning on staying in the game was planning on getting some gear off you after how well those Euterria seeds turned out. Most vigorous plants I’ve had in a long time and that’s saying something.

1 Like

appreciate it mate! Hit me up whenever you’re ready :slight_smile: . Just pollenated a whole bunch of new stuff yesterday!

Parting out one of my rooms. Was too much work for one man lol.

4 Likes

Sick will do sometime in the near future.

Been there and done that lol can get out of hand really fast.

2 Likes

Damn I got all excited cuz I misread it, thought you were asking if anyone was looking for one

I originally found some metal halide shop light 400 wt, found 4 of them gave away two ,I have a couple grow diaries ,and probably started , some time before I joined here,I can’t seem to understand what is important ,and just kept plugging along,not really knowing,how to feed,gear from? The community here mostly
PS ,I have most of the parts for LED build,and have a friend from here, who may have sent the rest of the things needed last week after I posted here,

1 Like

That doesn’t sound right at all, and I know next to nothing! Do you have any grow diaries?

I looked at your old grow logs, I’m sure you did better than that no? Something is amiss here.

3 Likes

I just need to upgrade my light, can’t afford to run two 400 s that don’t put out,
Didn’t have a reflector either,I am hoping to put some soil together that they can finish,in the meantime, I’ve got some black triangle and TK x Iraqi s,and others in limbo, feeling the pressure, hoping that will be enough
Also, just before I pulled the plug,I did finally manage to get an eighth to a quarter each, still very sad ,and the next round was even better,but far too little too late,man I’d love a used hlg 650r ! Haha although this build should be a great start

2 Likes

I have two Lumatek 1000w dimmable digital ballasts for sale or trade. DM offers. These are heavy so if you’re gonna commit then make sure you’re ready for the weight of shipping. Come with cable adapters extensions

6 Likes

Pretty sure this is posted in the wrong category here, @TreeTop, but I think you got it right with posting it to the Trading Post category. In any case - good luck.

1 Like

Well goddamn! We’re pretty much namesakes. This could get confusing :joy::v:t2: @TreeTop.

2 Likes

Lol I’m not on here much anymore. A new tree is born lol @TreeTops

2 Likes

Selling this as well @Purple-N-Hairy lol thanks man, I always get mixed up in the seed “trading” category.
I can delete the post in this thread.

Not pictured is a brand new 8 “ AC INFINITY Fan. I’ll let it go for $150 and I’ll pay the shipping.

2 Likes

The BOG SEEDS ARE SOLD :wink:
All seeds are sold. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no…selling seeds and equipment? I hope everything is OK with you and your grow.’

As for deleting, that’s totally up to you and the @admins. The key is just to be sure you’ve got it posted to the right category to maximize the eyes on what you’re selling. By also posting it in the Trading Post, you got that covered.

2 Likes

I’m better than ever @Purple-N-Hairy no worries

3 Likes

Davinci Icq vape dm me lightly used.
Still have both clean out stick, not sure I how I could lose a lighter in bed night after night and not lose these . :joy:

1 Like

Blue lab ph pen and ppm meter
Also have the clean brush and box it came in. And done storage and calibration solution packs. It’s like new used about 3.5 months.

2 Likes

What part of the planet are you on @TreeTop ? Kind of interested in the hortilux blue and maybe the T5 rig but shipping can be costly to get to northern Alberta.

I hunted all over to get sodium thio and you were hogging it all. :wink:

I finally got some and just made my own silver nitrate so all good now.

I paid almost as much for a Vivosun 8" as you’re asking for the Infinity which I know is a much better unit. Does yours have the temp/rh and speed controllers? Mine has speed control only but I have an analog rig for the other two.

:peace:

2 Likes

Hey bud, don’t want to say specifically were as it is not my place but the user is in the USA.

3 Likes