Used Equipment for sale or trade

Installed this one last February. Filters i think are on point. My well water runs around 400+ppm thought that would clog a filter fast. Since Feb 2021 the ro system only kept up 17 points. 100gpd…
Geekpure 3 Stage Portable Aquarium Countertop Reverse Osmosis RO Drinking Water Filter System-100GPD https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H2TSNZM/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_VNVT1CCWGVSZ4TH8RG3K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Barrie = ENDLESS TRAFFIC ON THE NICEST OF DAYS CAUSE EVERYONE’S HEADING TO WASAGA!

(*my fave are the doggo beaches!)

1 Like

Its only getting worse barrie is fucked lol

1 Like

Don’t take up marketing brother! :joy:

3 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHa!

AND THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE BOWL OF FOG DOG!

4 Likes

Just keep in mind those Hydrologic systems are very slow and waste tons of water. I have the 150. It wastes twice as much water as it produces so for every 5 gallons it makes it sends 10 gallons down the drain.

2 Likes

They do have the ones that you put on the end of the garden hose. My tapwater is pretty good. I actually run pH perfect that works pretty good I don’t seem to notice any lockout. For my seedlings I use Britta. If you’re worried about your water you can make your own filters. There are videos on it on YouTube. Not sure how much water using

1 Like

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjA-cXVv_j2AhUGHq0GHSipAj8YABAJGgJwdg&ae=2&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASJeRoiZC7IvIkN6Dk3NkMxSDpl_VUEj-SlxCYYQsad5_dZ4SkCew&sig=AOD64_33FXGmLzgUIsyXygbxikvUZDFkCg&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjphrvVv_j2AhWrGDQIHXbTB6kQwg96BAgBEBE&adurl=

1 Like

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjA-cXVv_j2AhUGHq0GHSipAj8YABA8GgJwdg&ae=2&sig=AOD64_0DccPHbLgezbEQghv_a4cDv3jlHg&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjphrvVv_j2AhWrGDQIHXbTB6kQwg96BQgBELEB&adurl=

Yeah this is why I filter but don’t consider R/O. So far so good!

2 Likes

I replaced my vectapure system filters so im set next up i manifest another light

Great name @Florida_man_genetics the images it conjures up are hilarious, newspaper headline type shit: “florida man smokes too much weed, breaks into Tampa area zoo convinced he’s an alligator and determined to rejoin his species”

8 Likes

Lol born n raised there had to leave for canada

3 Likes

Hey all - I’m not sure of a better place to ask about equipment repairs.

It looks like the bearings in my Hyper Fan are shot. Anyone have any idea whether these can be fixed? Electronics are fine and I hate throwing things out until they are truly hopeless.

I bought it used with a bunch of stuff and it owes me nothing at this point, but it is a really efficient and very small fan, perfect for my setup. Any ideas? Thanks, all.

2 Likes

I’m getting rid of some equipment some new some with 1 use.
Ex cloner 16 site low black . 75.00 plus shipping
Hlg uv 30 supplement light never used in box 90
Bubble dude 5 gallon with extra bags
The ex cloner an bubble dude 1 use
Getting ready to go big after summer don’t need these
And yes I finally have a cash app lol
Also thinking of selling my seed vault

5 Likes

Looking for lighting to upgrade my 2x4 tent. Don’t have too much spare money, trying to keep it below $100 if possible. I woodwork maybe we could make a trade?

4 Likes

What were you wanting for the bubble bag set also how many bags are included? Thanks

3 Likes

3 Likes

Are you in the states
@ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

@Osogreen is that the washing machine as well? I might be interested if @ShiskaberrySavior doesn’t bite :sunglasses::green_heart: I am in the US. Thanks growmies!
☆DJSF

2 Likes