Used Equipment for sale or trade

No canada the great white north

2 Likes

Do u have an idea of shipping
I want to hook u up but shipping sux lol

2 Likes

Flat rate box would be the cheapest I don’t need the washing machine if your offering that up!

The whole set up
Bags washer Ect

1 Like

Yes my original post says bubble bag dude an extra bags

2 Likes

@DJSF
I’m selling the
5 gallon washer with all bags
I want 75 in my pocket no matter shipping cost
In Jan I paid probably double

2 Likes

If he doesn’t take it I will.

2 Likes

Loving the new creation that is your avatar @ItsintheGenetics .

2 Likes

Yes sir done by Mikey!

1 Like

@DougDawson
Hope all is good with u

3 Likes

I am well thanks, hope you are the same.

1 Like

Looks like you have a couple interested in the whole works no point in me holding up your sale. Thanks for the offer I’ll pass .

3 Likes

hey heather, if you’re serious about the possible trade, you may want to post some photos of your woodworking. i know there was a laser engraver og’er who offered to engrave things for members in exchange for seeds. his sample photos were pretty killer and he got a lot of offers. although trading for seeds is different than trading for gear, it may help nudge someone who might have a spare light lying around and may need some woodworking.

7 Likes

Should I make a new post for it? I can do scroll saw work, I have some pretty cool pieces on hand

5 Likes

hmm, i’m not entirely sure on this. if you start your own thread, you could be more free with when and what you post. also if you hope to make it a regular offering, whether you’re trading for gear or seeds that would help to have your own thread.

2 Likes

I bought a whack of garden stakes off a woman near Sebright (Monck rd, past Rama) last week and she had a bunch of lights she just wanted to get rid of, as well as 5 gallon jugs of CYCO nutes (lots of them). I don’t know much about lights, I’m an outdoor guy and only use T5s and LEDs for starters. I took a photo of one, but she had many kinds, lots of spare bulbs, looked like she had quite the operation going. If you’re interested let me know and I can hook you up with her.

7 Likes

have seen one company that will rent you equipment - but believe there is a costly amount for security deposit

How ya like the ez cloner?
Getting ready to do a lot of clones. Thought about rock wool but I’ve killed a few letting them get dry. :grin: certainly would be interested in that cloner…

2 Likes

Maybe make a new thread showcasing your work, but post a link to it here too.

2 Likes

That is a sweet deal.

1 Like