Vegetable Garden 2021

Nice… haven’t started anything yet been busy but my garlics have popped through the soil, I planted them in November of last year…

2 Likes

I showed my wife what you did with fig cuttings.

I may not have space in the vegetable drawer for vegetables.

1 Like

Took the tarp off my figs, didn’t want them to burn up(heat) inside the tarp…but I left the straws on them still…someone said it’s gonna get close to the 80’s today…

4 Likes

Just came in the mail…A new addition to my house plants, Jasmine…My mom used to have these in our house when we were growing up and the whole house smelled great…I’m definitely gonna be taking good care of this Jasmine so my whole house will smell like Jasmine too, it will bring back some fond memories…

7 Likes

My new strain of peppers for me garden… shishito peppers…

7 Likes

The smell brings back memories from my childhood…Jasmine, gotta transfer it into a bigger pot.

2 Likes

Brought my Pink Lemons back to life :lemon:

Before picture in Dec.

After picture just taken this morning

2 Likes

Looking great @PhilCuisine !

I just tossed some veg seeds into soil under the soft-lights for the season to come… much like @Yetigrows i’m feeling the hit at the food-library but what pisses me off is that my 2 main staples are: Grains and Meats… :man_facepalming:

So as a gardener I can do the leafy veg but i’m shit at consuming it. :rofl:

Gonna go full on Jetsuns and steadily dehidrate these greens and then powder them into “Power pills” for breakfast. :+1:

3 Likes

I uncovered my fig trees just now…

4 Likes

Is this how the top of the pineapple should look once twisted off?

then let it dry a couple days and root in water? @PhilCuisine I know you do this couldn’t remember other members.

1 Like

Cut off the remaining fruit and peel off the lower leaves so you can see the root nodes. Then put it in a shallow glass of water, or just plant directly and water. Drying it out is optional, I never do that part.

1 Like

Waiting for my buddy to till, hopefully it will get done tomorrow…

Cabbages & Brussel Sprouts

Shishitos

New strains of Figs this year folks…the smallest plant above is suppose to be the strain with the biggest figs…

Citrus trees doing fine and dandy…

4 Likes

If those are cabbages in the front of the pic they maybe getting to strong a light, cabbages like it cool and shady :sunglasses: or they bolt like broccoli and end up like larfy buds.

2 Likes

They are in the unheated enclosed front porch and it has been been cloudy these past few days since I’ve gotten them…

2 Likes

That time of the year again, time to plant my 2023 vegetable garden and then some… I had a buddy till my garden last Wednesday and he did a great job, it was tilled 6” deep with a John Deere tractor with a tiller attachment…

4 Likes

I spread some rabbit poop all over my garden patch and I tilled it again yesterday…

5 Likes

Gonna be a small garden this year…

6 Likes

3 different strains of okras for my garden folks…

4 Likes

My fig trees coming back to life…

5 Likes

Bitter melons & okras ready to be planted when it gets warmer this coming week.

3 Likes