Vernal's Basement Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Aww man, I live for your comments on this stuff tho :rofl:

You and @Foreigner are at least half of my entertainment here :joy:

Sad to see you go if you do, but definitely gotta stay in touch regardless!

8 Likes

Damn…we’re gonna miss you here bro

2 Likes

C’mon man. I hope you’ll reconsider. Your thread is one of my favorites.

4 Likes

Well who’s going to say what I’m thinking now? Take care, see ya on IG.

12 Likes

Damn, another great is leaving. Sad to hear it. Who is going to be the antidote to JoeCrow??? Honestly I’ll bet he’ll be pretty bummed to hear it.

7 Likes

Let’s see if he’s still listening:

@vernal is a proponent of using sulphur for the eradication of powdery mildew and believes that spores can only travel 6 feet.

14 Likes

It really sucks your leaving/not posting anymore.
I really have to give you credit for your last past. Very honest and down to earth of just the way you are and act, and your reasoning. I respect that. Sometimes not all of us humans can get along with each other, I totally understand that. I do hope you come back. I rarely use IG, but I will try to find you an follow you along. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Dam vernal going to miss seeing your posts and comments . Gonna have to add you to my Instagram .

6 Likes

Nahhhh, dude, what? Don’t let some silly bullshit keep you from hanging. What’s this thread? I havent seen it, don’t know what it’s about. Either way, I’m sure it’s just dumb people being dumb. Don’t let them fuck with you like that.

7 Likes

Differences aside, I’ve learned and been entertained plenty by you @vernal and are sad to hear you are going. Your presence will most definitely be missed.

Best of luck on the golden goat / garland work, I’ll try to follow along on IG but the couple of times I tried on there I just hated it and gave up.

Anyways, all the best wishes in life and gardening until our paths cross again.

4 Likes

Honestly, shame on whoever tried to censor his right to free speech.

3 Likes

Sucks to hear man.
Ive only been here a short time but enjoyed your threads/posts.

Even though youre a fed whose been spraying people with 5G death beams :rotating_light: :rotating_light: its sad to see you go.

6 Likes

Hope you reconsider, even if we didn’t get along very well you’re part of the family, been caustic and ironic is not a default, will miss your particulary sense of humour, take care … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Yeah, what’s this,”Vernal’s a fed,” thread? Can anybody link me to it? I wanna read it, if for no other reason than amusement’s sake. I’m sure it’s pretty funny.

5 Likes

Yeah I agree. Has to be some funny shit!

2 Likes

The part your after is in invisible font at the moment.
If entertainment is what your after, search LED conspiracy and you might find the thread. Lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

Classic Vernal responses in that thread. It’s a real good laugh. The master of wit. Better not leave ya douche.

It’s probably all “cleaned up” now. I saw at one point the OP wrote me a scathing reply and within seconds it never existed.

10 Likes

Vernal is a humble, solid dude. Fellow Lowe’s bucket grower. Fellow weed nerd. And fellow giver of no fucks. Hell if the worst thing he did was call out someone’s bullshit or give an opposing opinion, I consider him one of the “better” folks in cannabis that I’ve ever delt with. Always answered my DM’s weather it was just to talk or to ask questions about his seeds.

10 Likes

Yeah, I just kinda scrolled through it, there didn’t seem to be very many posts from vernal at all. Guess they got deleted.

I’m just kind of wondering what the OP of that thread’s point even was. I’m thinking that skunkhunt was saying that T5’s are “vastly superior” to more advanced lighting technology? And the dearth of available fluorescent lighting right now is just proof that “they” don’t really want us to grow good weed? Or something? I don’t even know.

This is why I don’t browse OG. I post my shit, I follow the people (like you, @schmarmpit) that I wanna follow and I don’t look around. I see shit like that and, like vernal, I’ll be like,”What the fuck are you talking about?” There’s a lot of weirdos out there, hard to not be like,”Yo. You’re a weirdo,” haha.

11 Likes