Vietnamese strains wanted

Un post de primera mano

1 Like

Thank you. That is what I read also, awhile back. I remember trying to hunt it down years ago. Billy goat had some also I thought. He was about to hook me up with some. Then he disappeared. I still need a Vietnamese strain and a vientiane Thai strain. I have gypsy’s Thai stick to pop, but I’m worried about not getting a male for reproduction purposes.

1 Like

I should carve the thai stick, what year are they?

The only one I cultivated was a mamaThai seedsman.

14 Likes

The Vietnam Black hybrid from Anonymous is alive… original Da Lat, Da Nang, Nah Trang or different landraces is another thing.

Vietnam was never a big Cannabis producer, many of the weed was imported from the neighbouring Laos and Cambodia due to the strict laws and prosecution. The DEA started operating in Thailand and SE Asia decades ago, when the Golden Triangle oppium bussines was at its best. Aerial spraying was happening not only in Jamaica, Mexico and Colombia, also in SE Asia.

Vietnamese growers have moved into indoor growing a long time ago. Now it’s the Kush and the autoflowering strains what they crave. The Vietnamese mafia buy seeds online and sell them to the growers.

I doubt there are many old landraces left unhybridized… it’s something global nowadays, from Mexico, to Colombia, Jamaica, Vietnam, South Africa, Indonesia and even the India and Nepal, the birthplace of Cannabis culture. Original landraces are dissapearing thanks to the prosecution. Hybrids and western genetics are demanded everywhere, since they are much faster, more potent and productive. It’s all advantages for the locals.

Reports of hyrids are happening even in Aceh Indonesia, one of the most remote and poor Cannabis produciong countries.

https://translate.google.com.my/translate?hl=&sl=id&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.detik.com%2Fberita%2F3336869%2Fbnn-temukan-ganja-varian-hibrida-di-aceh

Cheers.

2 Likes

Que bueno verte acá también,saludos hermano.

1 Like

Thai Stick
Gypsy Nirvana
Nong Kai

1 Like

Here ya go folks:

6 Likes

Might be swooping on those first chance I get

2 Likes

Send 'em an email. They’re taking preorders, with a Mar 22 ship date.

2 Likes

Nice I’m also interested in finding the Vietnamese black. Growing a hybrid of her now from AlwaysBeFlowering called “Azazel” (Vietnamese black x Thai) x granddoggy purps.

2 Likes

Hola yaxu las conseguí de dos fuentes a través de un intercambio con un cultivador vietnamita y unis años atrás compre via reeferman pure vietnam black ambas sativas de 16+ semanas

1 Like

Yep getting tlr team vietnam and punto rojo :grin:

2 Likes

Tengo otras bajo el nombre de vietnameses nada mas, si no me equivoco serán Dalat, también una reproducción de “Viet combo” Vietnam black x Vietnam dalat de spice brothers

2 Likes

I have cambodian… not the same as the vietnamese but close :slight_smile::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

jtoucans on IG may have some left.

Doc D is doing some Vietnam Black crosses and an S1 through his newsletter but I can pretty much guarantee the S1 is already sold out.

2 Likes

I managed to aquire some pure vietnamese beans looking forward to growing them out once the climate permits.

5 Likes

Just made available(1/1) the Vietnam Black 164 (Kiona Cut) as an S1 under his new label. Found this at:

http://labyrinthseedco.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fvietnam-black-164

4 Likes

Man…

Seven seeds per pack?

$15.36 up in smoke for every seedling that gets dropped on it’s head? :head_bandage: :sweat_smile:
Phew. @Northern_Loki you know if this cut is documented anywhere online? I’mma go take a look over at the bean basement.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, the price of seeds is pretty irksome sometimes, but anything Doc D mayyyy just be worth it. Favorite breeder, hands down. At least they’re feminized?

3 Likes

Im currently in Vietnam but wouldnt know where to start to try to acquire something to share. Have been mostly just taking a smoke break since being here but did smoke for a week or so with some friends and found some seeds but I think they got discarded.

6 Likes