We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

Yea lol and an other seed popped up too!
Now I have 3 in there as we type Lol

I was going to dig them out in the next couple of days and just flower them out on other side Of my yard :seedling:

If anyone’s needs any pollination tips/pointers give me a holler :laughing:

8 Likes

Lol! That would work

1 Like

Cherry Do-Si-Dos breed by midwest_best_ (Cherry Pie DVG cut x Dosidos) and pollinated with my Lavender Frosting male (Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJeyhAL6ho/?utm_medium=copy_link

10 Likes

2 Likes

I just got them!! I’m really sorry for the delay. My boy was mad busy and actually only sent me half of what he had for me, but your pack was in that. I’ll grow em out and post pics for my next run as promised :green_heart:

1 Like

No worries my guy! I’m glad they got to you in the great North!! Excited to see what you do with them!! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I know what I’m doing tonight!

The neem must of washed off my Safer Spray so I’m spraying them down with 2 gallons after dinner…

First caterpillar I’ve spotted all year and didn’t see any damage but it might have eaten some pistils…

I think he was ready to die lol he raised up when I came towards him

Lavender Jack female dusted with Lavender Frosting pollen :ok_hand:t2: Basically a really fire Jack Herer leaning cross

4 Likes

Cherry Do-Si-Dos

Tahquitz OG

Alien OG

Banana OG

Trainwreck

8 Likes

:banana: Banana water tech!!

2 Likes

Snipped a few branches that were either in my way watering or just wouldn’t amount to much…and god damn! These seeds are ready to GROW!!

Alien VS Lavender (Alien OG x Lavender Frosting)

13 Likes

Fucking awesome isn’t it

1 Like

Pregnant Cherry Do-Si-Dos from Midwest Best

Pregnant MAC1 from Capulator

Pregnant 8ft Waiting Game from Capulator

15 Likes

Got some good sounding seeds happening there.

2 Likes

Weed nerd take notes! :memo:

Stumbled across this video! Has some good information. I’m definitely trying the sprouted popcorn seed tea method :joy:

3 Likes

i can sense the fire.

2 Likes

Very nice. That should turn out beautifully :heart_eyes:
Did you also cross the Bannana og with Lavender Frosting? That would be real :fire:

I like how your doing the banna tech water ,)
I used to do the same thing, but now let my worms to most of the work.

Anyway Great thead & photos :+1:

3 Likes

Appreciate it! @anonymous4289 @CADMAN Yea I’m calling it Bananas For Lavender (Banana OG x Lavender Frosting). Getting hints of bubble gum and banana off of it.

I also put banana peels in my soil for my worms and I add some banana water to my compost teas once a week maybe twice a month. Gonna start my own work bin most likely next season when I find my new house!

Thanks for stopping by :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

My Man, "Minnesota Nice!!! As he says, “Redwood Forest”, worms going c-r-a-z-y!!! I also like that Popcorn Tea Tip. Good luck, Bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Kindly PM that PP or Venmo Pay Link, itching to Prepay. Again, continued success.

3 Likes

It looks like he seriously has 100 worms per bin :exploding_head: I’m at like 3 per bin lol :man_facepalming:t3: gotta get like Minnesota nice! Lol

First thing tomorrow I’m going to grab some popcorn kernels!!! Definitely incorporating it from now on every grow!!

I’ll send you my information right now if you want to pre pay for the variety pack!! The Lavender Do-Di-Dos for your giveaway should be at your place this week, I sent them out Thursday. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes