We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

Please keep me in mind once you harvest.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Looks tasty.

1 Like

SWEET !!

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Well I’m never using a mason jar to sprout popcorn seeds again! This time I just went with what I knew and figured would work best and it did!! Big ass Paper Towel method lol that’s after just 2 days

9 Likes

New labels finished! Sorry to the peeps I sent seeds to without em!

13 Likes

Damn dude! lol Those look like they’d be killer crosses cuz! Good luck in growing them babies out, everyone that gets some!
Grow On!!

4 Likes

I agree some fire to be found in that lot.

1 Like

All We Know Is Dank!!
Had to do it!
*Can’t believe everyone is sleeping on these packs from A.W.K.I.D!! *
Branson’s Royal Revenge!
I’ll find the pheno I like most and cross it with my Raspberry Hashplant from Bodhi! :fire:

4 Likes

They all ready to go or what !?

1 Like

I’ve only harvested some branches from the -

Frosted Altoids, Lavender Do-Si-Dos, Alien VS Lavender, and Frozen TaHquitos!
If you wanted any of those I have some available right now but I haven’t harvested one full plant yet

4 Likes

I’ll patiently wait till the one I really want is done!! then hit yah up and get the rest along with it …man I’m stoked

1 Like

don’t forget me when you’re all set please.

2 Likes

Ladybug larvae :beetle: cleaning things up before harvest

11 Likes

Frosted Altoids
Lavender Frosting x Animal Mints (seedjunky)

Alien VS Lavender
Lavender Frosting x Alien OG

Waiting Game by Capulator :billed_cap:
(Mac x FPOG) definitely cloning this one for my winter grow! So fire and it has some fruity trainwreck terps going on!! :fire:

16 Likes

Those are some bad ass looking seeds bud! Super frosty plants too!

2 Likes

Looking great @WeTokeChronic man your catalog is getting BIG! Keep up the awesome work!!

2 Likes

@WeTokeChronic
Just popped a few Lavender Frosting beans. These were the F1s you sent to me a couple months ago. You said it would become my favorite strain. Here we grow again!

5 Likes

Niiiice! You have a grow log? I’ll follow along!

It definitely has the potential to be in your top 5. It has a lot of flavor! I prefer the shorter phenos but it’s kind of hard to see that difference unless you veg for a couple months!

Enjoy that heat🔥

1 Like

The smell is soooo fruity! This plant revegged and had some minor spider mite issues from the reveg and getting too bushy… and fully seeded…but still throwing some forearm sized colas that are fruity as fuck!

Frozen TaHquitos (Tahquitz OG x Lavender Frosting)

The Game is Thick seeds almost ready! Taking clones today too!!
Waiting Game x Lavender Frosting

had some baby caterpillars trying to take bites here and there but then they died! Only caterpillar nibbles this year which is good with me!

9 Likes