Weed etiquette and things that make you crazy

If you corner the bowl and it’s smoldering after your hit, smother that shit with the bottom or side of a lighter.

3 Likes

Been rolling joints
Since
The 80’s they all look the same little cones while making
Meat pies

5 Likes

what kind of meat? :slight_smile: we make pasties

done meat pie with corned beef

looks good

Dequilo

4 Likes

Dear god it’s like freddy and jason were merged together. Terrifying.

2 Likes

I have a buddy who will puff french inhale and puff again l. Then will tell you I didn’t exhale in lnbetween. Also he can’t french inhale worth a crap.

1 Like

It’s a Filipino dish I make into pies
Ground beef,onions ,garlic potatoes,tomato paste little sugar

But I make all sorts of pies

2 Likes

All this stuff reminds me of smoking with friends and acquaintances long ago. Now I dont worry about any of this stuff other than myself or my wife letting a joint run or me being lazy and not keeping the bong clean.

I kinda like the new covid protocol- when people come over I roll a bunch of fat joints for everyone and I only share mine with my wife. I doubt I’ll ever go back to passing J’s with a bunch of people.

8 Likes

I found this sums up my feelings on that.

16 Likes

Me too!
Every now and again I’ll practice hand rolling some joints. Disasters, every one.
Decades I’ve tried but just can’t do it.

I rely on a little roller machine to make nice perfect cigarette size ones.

3 Likes

well I was with you till you said zig zag . I prefer the hemp papers OCB and Raw both make good ones.

I can roll a blunt just don’t do tobacco anymore. Ruins the flavor of the good stuff anyway. Though I do understand the mix it is tough on the lungs etc

2 Likes

I guess I need to expand my horizons. I will try those Raw or OCB.
Meesh also suggested Raw. I’m going to try them both.

3 Likes

I only like the Raw “hemp” papers they have both. so light and zero taste.

2 Likes

Anybody remember the papes with the wire inside that served as a roach holder? I haven’t seen those in years. Wonder if they still make them?

6 Likes

and they were strawberry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not always. I only had the regular ones. They were cool, except pretty thick. Lot’s of burning paper

1 Like

like notebook paper

2 Likes

Shoot back in the day, when we were desperate we’d use the paper that tampons come in to roll one. :rofl:

1 Like

been there done that

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Insta Roach

wrp_02t

6 Likes