Weed that actually smells like a skunk?

I have bunch of untamed crosses, some that carry minor skunk smells, but no, wish I had some of the RKS myself.

3 Likes

I dont have alot to contribute to this boardā€¦but i do have about 35 ish seedsā€¦just bagseedā€¦but nontheless its what we are all discussing ā€¦i can truly atest to the stinkā€¦yall are all looking for skunk and us hoosiers are wanting something fruity ā€¦im going to send all my seeds in the skunk jars to casperā€¦-----casper would you be ok keeping some and passing a couple to 99percent and some to growmiester???..theres gonna be males and females sprout and some dudsā€¦but i assure there has to be a couple ladies with bad perfume in my jarā€¦let me know

7 Likes

Where are you @2tokejoke ? Brain re-engaging.

Ah, yes hoosier. We can negotiate directly. PM me if you want some Fruity!

Fruity, I got fruity!

2 Likes

No sir i wasnt looking or asking for anythingā€¦i just thought it was ironic that people are looking for skunk and its proliferent hereā€¦we prefer and look for the fruity stuff as thats hard to find for us/ or use to beā€¦things are changingā€¦but this is a horrible state on laws ā€¦ so skunk from bags grow year to year here ā€¦its the norm here.

3 Likes

il send you some nimbin/mullumbimby area landrace fruity sativas therve been grown out that way all outdoor for like 40/50 years if you want em

4 Likes

Yup, those are pics of Skunk 91. The first pic is for certain. Glad I scooped that pack lol

4 Likes

Make F2s!

ā€¦

3 Likes

il pass on to any who want some no probs

4 Likes

I definitely will be with that pack brother. Iā€™ll be making crosses with it as well. Iā€™ve just got so many strains, itā€™s hard to decide what to do first. Lol

5 Likes

This site / you guys are awesome. just sayinā€™

3 Likes

If your looking to buy, dominion seeds (duke diamond va) has something called pole cat 91 supposed to be skunkyā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you for the info

I had a skunky pheno of Aurora Indica for a long time that was too stinky to transport without a jar. A friend got a sack of and left it in his car over night. The next morning he was poking all around his garage with a light and broom looking for a skunk. He later realized it was the weed fastened up in his car. :joy:

3 Likes

its not skunky, but i put a nug of I-Cookie in a bag and put it a pocket of my leather riding jacket. all the way to my auntā€™s house i could smell dank. and i was riding a motorcycleā€¦
as soon as i walked in the door, everybody was looking at me. they knew i was holding the moment i walked inside. def need a jar for that one.

1 Like

:smiley: glad to hear brutha. my pheno hunting begins in summer

Jumping on for a secondā€¦i got a few minutes today and i got some classes tomorow for workā€¦casper shoot me an email so we can talk addysā€¦will you other guys pm casperā€¦im gonna talk to casper this week and send to him and him to youā€¦if thats a no go casper let me know in a pmā€¦i wanna send these out this week and i kinda want to delete and start over with my msgs ā€¦my personal msgs are all over the place i need to be more on track.thanks overgrow.

2 Likes

yes not being able to delete PMs is discourses biggest flaw imo

1 Like

I learned that to late and wont be making that mistake again. Shit ainā€™t coolā€¦

You can however edit them and basically make them go away.
:wink:

2 Likes

iā€™m not concerned about the contents really, iā€™m kinda OCD and it bothers me more just seeing a huge list of conversations in my inboxā€¦ i assume edit history is still recorded and visible by mods even if not visible to the usersā€¦

2 Likes