Weed that actually smells like a skunk?

Thanks to @growgorilla I have this to add to my skunk search along with 20x ‘85rks from Alaskan Cannabis Cache and about 60x ‘old school rks from old cali grower’
Hoping to start the Skunk 91 next week and do an open pollination.
Wish me high germ rates and no herms!!! Lol
*plant pics i found online of the

Skunk 91

12 Likes

Please make seeds if you can! Skunk it up! :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Ya ill be open pollinating n spreadin the funky love

5 Likes

For only $45 plus $11 shipping lmao

1 Like

@RksRasta if you come across any afghani landrace seeds i’d be very appreciative :wink: thats a long time in a war zone m80 i’m sure you’ve seen a lot… i’ve been looking for the RKS myself for a while, @BlackMarketMeds said he had the real deal but has disappeared :frowning: (hope he’s OK) some other guy on another forum said he would hook up cuts and disappeared too… this stuff is very elusive! if i track her down i’ll let u kno… gotta spread the dead skunk so it never disappears again!

2 Likes

Rip this post outta here if you feel like, but I am wondering…

The real RKS…

What if it was just some dank skunk Cob cured? -Cob Cure thread on OG.com-

Some certain strain.

I never had that kind of stuff.

Just a thought. Sometimes I wonder.

Yes mi Bredda… @legalcanada I will def link you when I finally get home… One Love

keep us updated lookin 4 rks for years

1 Like

…one of my polyhybrids is vegging with skunky stem-rub :slight_smile: smell but it’s the common, sweeter, under-whelming skunk smell now…

…kinda wondering if there may be 3 main skunks: basic, RKskunk, & the floral/sweet/lower-profile variant? i.e… there may be a skunk terpene compound, and the other 2 are building off of it…said differently, if you strip everything but that 1 hypothetical “skunk” VOC, the 3 are the same?

I do know the 3 experiences… the strongest being from around 1995-97(in my case). My reading tells me that by then the low-profile-don’t-get-me-busted-so-easily-version was already the thing?

oldsters? Skunk#1 holders?

:evergreen_tree: <-- remembers his mom thinking i had a skunk in the house :wink:

Here we go

8 Likes

Very nice hope they pop for you

1 Like

Watching! Been looking for truly skunky funky strains and none I’ve tried have really had enough of it.
Interested to see how bodhi’s strain is.

1 Like

Got one quick one up so far!(40hrs)
Hopefully a few more up after work.

2 Likes

I was going through my old seed stash and found these and thought of this thread. I think the were free with a Nirvana order about 10 years ago. They have not been stored properly and there’s only three. They were in small jar in a tin canister in a dark corner of my grow area.

4 Likes

Sounds fire pop them

2 Likes

…since you’re in the crawlspace, please pop those & i’ll just stomp loudly in a month or two & reach down to get me some 'cuts…'mkay.

Wow. That would make the :evergreen_tree:'s day…lucky you. :slight_smile:

Being an internet-based bystander leaves me so confused & uncertain about the skunkman rumors. Hearing him speak, i’m certain he’s put some work into the plant & knows a lot, so i value the tidbits i’ve gained… i.e. triggering sex-expression, cold storage for mothers, but there’s SO much controversy in his wake. I can sympathize with anyone who avoids the ‘court of internet-opinion’ mob idiocy, but have low regard for selfishness & big-ass ego’s.

:evergreen_tree: <-- mob idiot on a rant

1 Like

8 coming

up so far

Im gonna go with Skunk #1

When you pop them I’d suggest a quick sterilization, and a little beneficial bacteria and seaweed to give them the best chance at germination.

1 Like

bumpasaurus

1 Like