Weed that actually smells like a skunk?

i sent you a message with my contact details im not handing personal details over this site i will send the seeds out not a problem

1 Like

I am also interested as i am an older smoker that remembers it from my youth. I would like you to keep me in mind as well when you come across more of those special skunk smell seeds.

2 Likes

POTCAST has interview with him. he mentions (RKS) ROAD KILL SKUNK

1 Like

i will be sendind some out soon just waiting for them to arrive

2 Likes

I appreciate the heads up casperdeigh.

1 Like

I got some supoposed ‘86RKS coming.
Heres what the guy told me. Who knows how legit they are

“Do you know James Schenk? He owns the alaskan cannabis cache in ketchikan
Gave up the traders after a bunch of vendors started reporting him left and right…anyways the beans originally came from him, he breeds old school strains like rks. This one was bred from original 86 seed stock he collected back in the 80s from california. No S1s or BXS or anything like that“

5 Likes

@Craigson15 sounds like a lucky find if real deal hope you get a male a fem and are able to make many offspring

1 Like

And there is Def a James Schenk in Ketchikan bearded guy could play Santa

1 Like

I have only been on a day or so, thanks for the info.
I don’t know names as much as faces.
This Skunk Smell was real and I plan to find it.
I don’t mind the pheno hunt as it is worth it no matter what you get,
just be nice to be in the right place to start with.
I am wanting to eventually stabilize the find and
make enough seeds I don’t have this problem again.

2 Likes

This great Thanks Kevin…

Kevin Jodrey Explains his Cannabis Ester Revival Project
Shango Los
Published on Jan 12, 2018 YOUTUBE

1 Like

Our favorite plant smells like other alcohols.

The Science of Skunk Spray
Animalogic
Published on Feb 27, 2015 YOUTUBE

1 Like

Aurora Indica from Nirvana seeds was a good tip on pheno hunting RKS. I don’t know if it’s still around. I recently bought some legal cannabis labeled as “Acapulco Gold (!)” that was both excellent and skunky as familyblog. Grower was Freya Farms http://www.novel-tree.com/blog-nt/freya-farms

Highly (sorry, couldn’t resist) recommended!

2 Likes

All info recived sent you another email casper…they are packaged and in the box…hope everyone enjoys…thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Female seeds Skunk special has a few strong phenos

That strain is where it all went wrong for me mentally

pretty strong stuff, I gave a j to a guy and he kept it.
I had been smoking A LOT, 6 months later after I had finished the batch, he gave me that J back unsmoked.
I smoke the whole thing and literally fell to my knees in his workshop, could not stand up
It was then I realised how stupid I had been smoking a 18-1/4 a day of that stuff

3 Likes

cheers mate cant wait

How many times I thought that I had made “enough” seeds… when I subsequently ran out of them.
Oh well.
You can never make too many.
Hindsight and all.

3 Likes

make some seed im pheno hunting this for a while

2 Likes

Sorry, I previously ignored the topic referenced by the OP.
I have grown many versions of Skunk #1 over the past few decades. The first “official”
Skunk #1 I grew was from SSSC back in '86 or so.
This was not what is referred to as RKS however, as it was predominantly sweet and floral with only undertones of rank, dank, stinky hints of dead skunk.
I never sought out the more stinky pheno variation in all of the skunk seeds I purchased (or received as freebies over the years) I think that I always preferred the more flower like, sweet representation of the Skunk line.

2 Likes

YEs sir, if the cali-o skunk and ‘86RKS i have are legit, I will surely make more seeds and share them

8 Likes

keep us updated cant wait

1 Like