Weed that actually smells like a skunk?

Very nice hope they pop for you

1 Like

Watching! Been looking for truly skunky funky strains and none I’ve tried have really had enough of it.
Interested to see how bodhi’s strain is.

1 Like

Got one quick one up so far!(40hrs)
Hopefully a few more up after work.

2 Likes

I was going through my old seed stash and found these and thought of this thread. I think the were free with a Nirvana order about 10 years ago. They have not been stored properly and there’s only three. They were in small jar in a tin canister in a dark corner of my grow area.

4 Likes

Sounds fire pop them

2 Likes

…since you’re in the crawlspace, please pop those & i’ll just stomp loudly in a month or two & reach down to get me some 'cuts…'mkay.

Wow. That would make the :evergreen_tree:'s day…lucky you. :slight_smile:

Being an internet-based bystander leaves me so confused & uncertain about the skunkman rumors. Hearing him speak, i’m certain he’s put some work into the plant & knows a lot, so i value the tidbits i’ve gained… i.e. triggering sex-expression, cold storage for mothers, but there’s SO much controversy in his wake. I can sympathize with anyone who avoids the ‘court of internet-opinion’ mob idiocy, but have low regard for selfishness & big-ass ego’s.

:evergreen_tree: <-- mob idiot on a rant

1 Like

8 coming

up so far

Im gonna go with Skunk #1

When you pop them I’d suggest a quick sterilization, and a little beneficial bacteria and seaweed to give them the best chance at germination.

1 Like

bumpasaurus

1 Like

so many MIA OGers in this one… :unamused:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :skunk:

1 Like

Weed that smells exactly like a skunk?
Easy peasy.
Just hustle over to Detroit and get behind a Dodge 300.