Weedison’s room

I popped about 7 at first then had to wait because I was needing perlite, once I got it I germinated I think 16 more or so, All popped quick and I put them in cups yesterday! Too soon to say much about the leaves but they look straight thick and strong for the seedlings they are. And they all popped quick and aggressive!

8 Likes

There not all in the pic because some places are a nicer squeeze in the tent lol. I have a few TK crosses and still a cut of the kryptonite I liked I’m hoping to compare them all indoors and get some ones to save for next year outdoors I’d love to find one of these TriForce to run outdoors here the kryptonite did amazing.

1 Like

Nice! Looking good! Should know more in a couple weeks then ^^

I also still have one Kryptonite(girl) left… these seedlings are making me wanna reverse her onto the TK lol but I’m still gonna try to look through that other kryptonite pack first. As-is though I’m seeing some strong contenders for an improved kryptonite male in these Tri Force beans. Sounds like we should be set for an exciting winter this year :wink:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: and those tk nugs i remember seeing in your grow were dreamy. How long did you run the Tk? I’m not sure how long it usually flowers, if it leans closer to 9-10 weeks, but I loved how quick the kryptonites were.

1 Like

The TK looks pretty much done and ready by 8 weeks but she can be racy AF if you pick her then. I took her down at 11 weeks, 77 days, on @schmarmpit’s recommendation. Like 30% amber trichs or something, and that’s been really good for me. Absolutely love it. I think Caleb(CSI/Humboldt) says he usually likes taking her down at 12 weeks. I’m expecting this cross to shorten up that flower time a bit :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Oh wow nice to know, yea I wonder how long these will want to

1 Like

The bottom 3 are Mendo Purp X Forbidden fruit from CSI, the back left is OGer! Gotta make the scrog soon and fill her up

This is the black strawberry preserve ( left) and UK/NY (right) they were just cleaned up I had that space completely filled up, I was out of it tryna just keep the plants going from some personal shit for a week or so

These are a couple of the TriForce I got about 20 seedlings going now

6 Likes

Already seeing the 7 blade leaves come in on these @HolyAngel

4 Likes

Yeah! That looks familiar ^^
I just got mine cleaned up and bouncing back now. Hopefully gender reveals soon. I’m at day 36 of 24/7 lights-on veg and still not even a pre-flower yet :thinking:

1 Like

Oh wow, mine are a bit later than yours and this tent is 18 on, 6 hours off
I usually then Do 20/4 once I aggressively veg them where they will flower. It’s hard to squeeze all the mothers and seedlings and cuts

1 Like

More and more TriForce are showing 7 blade leaves @HolyAngel like yours Im excited no matter what

Bottom 3 are mendo Purp X forbidden fruit back left is OGer which trained very nice. Two of its branches were big tops taller than the rest of the plants and after bending them a couple times they are looking nice and even with the rest of the plant. Putting in a scrog within a couple days and flipping within 2 weeks hopefully.

All happy, 2 weeks in , two on the left black strawberry preserve, two on the right are UK/NY. It seems like the back two, left and right, are almost a few days ahead of the front two for flower but idk why that would be, maybe I’m thinking too hard….maybe not :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

First two girls I see of the TriForce (left) and triangle dawg(right) my plan is for this to be my first soil run inside here I’m gonna put them in 5 gallon pots of soil OEG mix. I love how salts have worked for me but the layout of my old ass house and not being rich makes it difficult to run lines up here and set all that up. And carrying buckets up stairs all day everyday is taking a toll. The even bigger part of it is that i have septic here not a wastewater plant and I care about my land outside and I don’t want years of this run off going into the land.
But I’m nervous about trying it lol

Flower tent looking good for some reason the two plants in the front seemed to start flowering 4-5 days later than the back and I’m stumped on that but they’re all lookin good now. The close up of the plant is UK/NY smellin cheesy!
The mpXff and OGer tent is lookin pretty much the same close to flip

8 Likes

A great looking garden my friend.

2 Likes

Much appreciation!

1 Like

I keep hitting the wrong reply button on here still lol, I’ll get it down one day

1 Like

Hey did you get to flowering out those TriForce yet? Once I topped them it was a lot easier to see the one’s that stretch out like TK does. Not sure if that’s gonna make a difference with the flowers or not but maybe coupled with a woody stem rub that should mean TK leaners :thinking: I got 3 like that and then one sport/mutant that’s my favorite of the bunch. I just up-potted them and stuck em in the flower tent. Still got 3 other’s left with a bunch of blades that I’m on the fence of doing anything with, tho I know I should at least look at them for data/science. I’m out of room lol.

No I just put a couple females in bigger pots today so I could bush em out for cuts and the first week of January I should be moving the TriForce cuts in there to run. It’s gonna be my first try organic.

1 Like

I swear I hit reply to you idk how I always do this lol

1 Like

I’m not gonna be able to flower them all at once so I’m thinking of just picking a couple that are growing fairly different in veg to start off with but looking to rub all the females by season hopefully so I can a pick a winner to try outside, but I have one kryptonite cut still I’ll definitely be running outside, I’ll post some pics of my TriForce tomorrow when the lights are back on I do 20/4 for my veg/mother tent

1 Like

Ahhh finally these pics uploaded, my internet is HORRIBLE today. But these are some of he TriForce. It’s hard to compare the heights just yet cuz it’s still kinda early and some were dropped a week or so later than the other half. Seein some different shaped leaves forsure. Yesterday and today I began to move them out from under the illuminar clone light I started the seedlings under. They don’t grow out and show as much expression under there so starting now I’ll see more, pretty much just slight height differences and the leaf differences is all I can see now but they will start to grow out fast and full under the bigger lights. I have one of them specifically that is giving off the loudest leaf smell in veg I’ve ever seen it’s funky I need to keep smelling and think more I mean it’s not like a huge cola with crystals but it’s so loud for a veg leaf smell on a small plant. If that’s a female I’m running that one asap, if it’s a male I’m gonna save it for somethin one day idk, it’s really really interesting.

3 Likes