Weedison’s room

As I grow them out more I’ll send side by sides of the ones I’m trying to narrow down and pick to flip first, maybe you’ll see something or have a suggestion. I’m still learning a lot on really recognizing what things In veg are showing. I mean I can see and explain the differences pretty well, but narrowing which side it comes from is what I’m still learning

1 Like

Holiday hash time! I have hella outdoor left this is some of it. Got the supplies and some new bubble bags ready. Gotta make a bunch with this and indoor trim within the next week or so. ITS HOLIDAY HASH TIME BABY!

4 Likes

Nice, happy looking, TriForce over there! Looks like you’re getting the same kinda spread I’m seeing over here then… I like the look of that first one, and the last one too, might most be like the TK just from overhead looking :thinking: When/if you go to top them it’ll be easier to tell which one’s grow like TK and which grow like kryptonite. Anything looking really lanky is gonna be TK leaning.

Reeking in veg is always a great sign! Is it acrid smelling? like motor oil type area, or more woody, or? The 89NL parentage reeked quite a bit in veg, like motor oil so not surprising to see it pop up in here. The male had trichome covered fan leaves in veg.

Man best of luck on the Merry Hashmas over there! :heart_eyes: Gonna make some temple balls while you’re at it? Do you use a machine or by hand? I’ve been thinking of getting the washing machine as I have the bags I just don’t have the back lol. Normally I’ve just done dry-sift but can’t really make full-melt or temple balls with that. I usually just end up pressing it for rosin instead.

2 Likes

Hell yeah!Thinking I’m going to pick up some bubble bags for Xmas going to be harvesting a bunch of outdoor plants here in the next couple weeks figured it might be a good time to try out some hash making :grin:

2 Likes

It’s kinda woody kinda funky maybe in the middle there, super interesting. I’ll start topping tomorrow. I have one little temple ball from a batch I just busted open the other day after a month of not seeing it and WOW. That was garland A like 4-5 ounces trim and 1-2 ounces of bud I gotta take a pic of it super nice. I’m gonna probably make temple balls, that’s what I usually do. I was doing dry sift rosin for a while I think my screen was worn down a bit and my rosin began to look a bit darker. I’m always scared to press the hash when it’s smoking nice. I’ve been mixing by hand in buckets and it’s gotten better but my buddy just got a washing machine. He’s got some outdoor bud from the year frozen we’re gonna try that and I may use his machine after but I gotta rush and get these done so these will probably be by hand. I just haven’t spent the money on one yet cuz when I have enough to do that I get seeds or somethin lol. I’ve been loving bubble hash recently and the events I do it’s been liked by a lot of people. I’m gonna post a pic of em eighth each of two bubble hash. One I garland a 2/3 trim 1/3 bud, the other is garland X which was all trim besides any little popcorn buds. The garland A is darker and stuck together in a nice chunk bubbles nicer. And the garland X I can’t get to stick together in a ball really well it’s almost as if it’s dry sift, not quite that sifty kinda wet sandy. I didn’t try and do a full on temple ball with the X the A I did and shaped it a tiny bit flatter when I fit it in this container I’m gonna post a pic of

3 Likes

Yea I’m loving that with the outdoor stuff super fun!

2 Likes

I made a small bit of outdoor kryptonite hash before this. Didn’t make a temple ball I didn’t put all the microns together I’ve been so busy once the grated hash dried i just kept them seperate like that. Same reason I didn’t do a full temple ball for the X hash just not extra time. Some of these batches won’t be around long enough for it to be worth it to work hard on all that. Just ball up seperate gs and they go quick. But I’m hoping since I’m making a lot I’ll be able to have a nice ball I let cure a while. I’m doin a booth at one event comin up and I’m givin the garland X hash to the bong bar for people to enjoy.

1 Like

Garland A left (cut a chunk off yesterday) , Garland X right not sure why that garland X doesn’t wanna ball up easy like most but either way bubble hash is a wonderful thing

3 Likes

This is 90u outdoor kryptonite bubble hash. I didn’t try and ball it all up like I said made a lil chunk here. But the kryptonite hash is louder and smells exactly like the flower where the garland smells similar to flower forsure but also kinda that hashy concentrate smell more so. The kryptonite smells like the flower and it’s just a louder smell. Kryptonite flower plus kryptonite bubble hash and it’s night night lol

5 Likes

@HolyAngel I was just talking to rocketboy about these current TriForce girls and the triangle dawg I got going, figured I’d share these random things with you.

Those first two pics are from the 1 TriForce female Im hypothesizing is the most TK’ish thus far. It seems maybe some new leaves coming may possibly have 7 blades but all of the plant has these, it’s a little less vigorous than most others, not crazy stacking. AND I have 1 female of Triangle Dawg ( TK X donkey dawg) from origins himself that has leaves looking very similar and the entire plant growing the same, the side by side doesn’t do justice cuz the triangle dawg is older but the next pic is the triangle dawg fan leaf

These look similar head to toe when comparing at the same age I’d guess they’re both tk learners. From stacking to shape and all.

These are two other random TriForce gals that I’m liking. And all the others pretty much look like one of these two or in between. But stem rub, vigor, and leaf shape uniqueness is nice on these. Any spots that ya see on the leaves are from canncontrol two nights ago I keep the ladies clean!

4 Likes

Looks awesome. Way to grow man. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Yeah I’d definitely agree just from looking at the leaf shapes that they both look like her. Especially that first one!

Triangle Kush

Do they both have the lanky growth like the one’s i’m growing out? The last two pics look like how most of mine came out as well. I’d wager the first might be more Kushy(from the overlapping leaf blades), and the latter more NL2(from the more separated leaf blades), but any really acrid stem rubs might lean straight 89NL regardless. The TK has a very woody smell on the stem rub and nothing else. And I think rocket said the NL2 was woody too but with a notable berry/fruit scent on the backend of the stem rub.

2 Likes

I believe it was that second to last one, but one of my TriForce has an acrid smell forsure loud. Yes this kushy one is earthy and that lady NL2 looking one I was gonna say like earthy floral like smell and yes that first one with the leaves seems to be having some skinnier lankier branches coming off and the nodes aren’t stacking like crazy where some of the other ones defiantly seem like some more strong branches how they kryptonite ones and some really stacking nice.

2 Likes

Definitely not defiantly in that last one i wrote

1 Like

Thank you lots!

1 Like

@HolyAngel so my outdoor grow was mostly kryptonite plants and unfortunately I mixed stuff up when I moved em out there and didn’t keep track of which pheno was which but I had one plant that did the best throughout the whole grow and didn’t get any mold at all, it was a huge kryptonite, well over a P one plant. I saw 0 bud rot and all my other outdoor kryptonites also yielded at least a P but they also all had bud rot in some spots here and there. Some more than others. I’m wondering if that specific pheno was more bud rot resistant outdoors here or just healthier and more resistant. There was a huge difference but looking at some pictures through the year and the more I learn I’m wondering was this one specifically an NL2 leaner? I tried to find the best pics I could of those leaves I’ll put them here. The other ones seemed To have some thicker blades and maybe even less.’

4 Likes

Oh I think so! That leaf morphology looks quite a bit like my girl I have flowering now.
Also, here’s one of the NL2’s that make up the female side of the Kryptonite line.

6 Likes

Alright 21 days in since the lights flipped
The SECOND pic is two phenos, middle plant and plant to the right, of CSI’s mendo Purp X forbidden fruit, sweet pungency comin in.
The FIRST pic is the OGer beast lady. Hints of citrus comin it with tops that look like they are gonna be thiiiiick and stacking!

The plant with the smaller budsites is that oger that went in 4-5 days after lights flipped so that’s why it’s behinds. Stacking like a champ as well hopefully she’s a thick one to! The next pic just shows the whole tent and the only reason the space in the front of the tent is not filled is because I have a 2X4 coverage light and a 3X3 coverage light in this 5X5 right now. I would never waste space lol hopefully get one of them big 600-700 watt led ones soon for this tent. Gonna take some pics of my 4X4 flower tent that’s almost done. Some good and some bad in there.

6 Likes

This left side of the tent is the OGers this is the younger one in the front but I just had to post this. After feeding them, look how happy my girls are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This tent is looking great and theres been just shit in my personal life lately and my other flower tent had a few tough things happen I’ll post about on here if I haven’t. I try and live off this stuff (plus a couple other random farmer things here) so disappointing yields suck lol. So with how thick and happy this entire tent is looking 3 weeks in, Im feelin positive!

3 Likes

This is my 4X4 7 weeks in kinda (explain later) that is Uk/ny, 2 phenos originally. I noticed that the runt of the UK/NYs was throwing off pollen just under a week ago def gonna be some seeds on other plants probably not a ton, wasn’t crazy but if you see the pollen sacs at this point there can’t be no seeds. There is some fox tailing at the tops, but this pheno was so vigorous, nice colors and crystals with a very stank cheese smell and almost seems like some sweetness in the back very lightly like how the strain blue cheese was when I smelled that but very mainly stank. Nice nugs, not like crazy OG dense but denser than cheesy strains I’ve run.

Now I will post this and write out the complications of the other half of the tent, it was a whirlwind lol

5 Likes