Weedison’s room

Ah sadness. I had seen your post on IG and wondered if you had to toss the TF’s along with everything else :cry: Im sorry man, definitely better safe than sorry tho so can’t blame ya at all. If ya need more TriForce beans, idk how many @Rocket has left but I can still send ya a pack if he can’t.

3 Likes

Thank you I may take you up on that! I was thinking about making some more seeds of them outside for myself if one is male and one is female just two little 6 inch plants somewhere deep in the acres of trees so I would have some more to run and play with. I’m chopping my OGer today and just doing a big cleaning process. I will forsure be dropping them as some of the e first beans I drop a long with many others

1 Like

All my TF mothers grown out ready to get cuts started getting all the pm and that was when i decided to get rid of it all. Weeks before this I dropped the one pretty expensive pack of seeds I had to it was 300 bucks! I know that’s not the most expensive on the market but most expensive I’ve purchased and I got rid of all those

1 Like

Ouch! That’s an expensive loss :sob: I was in the same boat a couple years ago. Got a cut with HpLVd that infected my whole room. I had just popped a pack of seeds just like you, had moms and dad’s, kryptonite girls had just started flower.I had to chop it all and bleach the entire room and start over. Fucking sucked! But things are clean now. Thankfully I was able to get my pain meds(SSDD F2 #1) back from my father in law since he had a clean cut prior to me getting that infected cut.

Let me know whenever on the beans if you need them. If you do ever find a TriForce male with the woody stem rub, I’d definitely be interested in him myself :wink:

1 Like

@Weedison let me know, I can have 30 beans out asap.

2 Likes

Yes my dude! :raised_hands: I will fill a triforce tent asap! Thank you

2 Likes

Hplvd is scary! I’m tryna stay positive like at least now when I drop a bunch of seeds I’ll be able to harvest a couple tents at once and have a lot of fire lol. May will be dope. If I do one tent full of triforce and my other flower tent full of somethin else idk what yet I’m gonna smoke tonight and decide!

1 Like

hey buddy sorry to hear bout the pm. 2 things you can try to combat it or like you said cut your losses and clean up and start over. its upsetting but the best thing to do. i dont know you seed situation or what your looking to grow but I would be happy to toss you some seeds. curious on what your interested in growing?
stay lifted

2 Likes

That really sucks but you made the right choice for sure.
You’ll gain the knowledge and come back stronger - good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for the offer! He’ll send those triforce beans which is exactly what I was growing and I have a nice seed collection. The setback on how things have been rotating is the toughest part. It’s also tough deciding which other ones to drop lol.

1 Like

Thank you!

Here’s where my debate is, while one flower tent is filled with triforce I want either 1 or 2 other strains to fill the other bloom tent. Here’s what I’ve narrowed down to

1. The Rucker (Gary Payton X spritzer) NYceedz

2. Crocodile Tearz (TK X oldmanstrength)
    @Shortsleevedmagician on ig i forget seed brand name!

3. Grumpy Old Man (Sour Dubb X oldmanstrength)

4.Bad Banana (banana sundae X sour diesel bx3) that’s waffle house genetics with a top dawg sour bx3 male

5.Headlites (chemlights X NL5) blackbird preservations

It’s a hard debate because 2 and 5 are my top picks, but peeps generally want sweet and colors.

I go to nyc with stuff so the bad banana may be attractive to folks down there if some of that sour is stickin out in the finished product.

idk anything about any of those but I’d think 3/4 or 5. I’d hold off on 2 since the TF already has the TK… unless you just want all the TK, can’t blame ya there lol

1 Like

Old man strength is grandpas breath X blue power. I’ve never run anything sour that may be a good one to give a shot! @btgrows on ig has given it a nice grow or two with some good looking buds.

2 Likes

Mwwwaaaaahahahahaha the evil man is back from his overgrow suspension! Grow is looking great pics comin this afternoon!
Triforce
The Rucker
Bad banana
Gorilla monsoon

3 Likes

Alright I’ll be postin an update on each flavor these are the two Rucker phenos
(Gary Payton X spritzer)
The first one smells soooo much like Gary. And the buds are insanely dense and heavy
The second one has a sour gmo pungent fruity sweet smell a Beauitiful unique mix and very different smell from the other one. Both really stretched when I flipped the lights. Amazing vigor couldn’t be happier, actually I could. I rushed this tent and these were so small I didn’t wanna take a clone so I’d be happier if I kept a clone of these lol. But I got some other spritzer genetics from the same guy in veg now.

10 Likes

Looks super dank. Props.

1 Like

looking top notch. Fish creek Funk.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes you know it :fire: