Weedison’s room

Thank you!!!

1 Like

This one is the first triforce I’m running
I feel I can’t get pics that are doing justice. This one is pretty leafy but it was the shortest plant in here and now the tasllest like I cannot believe how much this plant stretched which I’m happy for here cuz I flipped in a rush. But I feel maybe some fox tailing tops on a couple colas cuz it got so tall and a little close to the light. After a few weeks into flower I thought I was just gettin some of that floral earthy smell some of the kryptonites had but the kush smell is now here and it’s so exciting. Also all over this plant is extremely sticky. Lovin this kushy smell with a little earthy floral in the back.
This and the ruckers are just under 6 weeks in flower

6 Likes

Another triforce top.

4 Likes

Next up are the bad bananas from waffle house genetics I have 4 phenos going

Banana sundae X sour diesel bx3
The banana sundae was cannarado and top dawg for the sour bx male

This pheno is gettin some fat dense tops that are lookin pretty, I love how these nugs are shaped, it’s gassy and sweet smellin here. As well as just less leaves and stuff than the other phenos of this.
Now I’ll take a few rips then post the other phenos of this

6 Likes

:100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

This bad banana pheno I feel is the most sour bx dominant. Some GASSY aroma comin off this pheno and it’s pretty vigor as well. Really swelling up and just that smell it’s similar to the sour bx2 (karma) flower I just smoked from someone else a couple months ago.

6 Likes

This bad banana pheno seemed a little more of a runt. I have this one lifted a few inches to keep up with the other ladies. The buds are dense on all these but this one plant seems to have more round bud sites. Less like the pointy towers in the other phenos. I haven’t touched it too much to get the smell I’ve been trying to be so careful and clean with everything especially in bloom. But this seems like it’s gonna have some nice fat nuggets down the branches.

5 Likes

This bad banana pheno seems way different than the others, not only a lighter green but narrow nugs stretching up and down with a very different structure. This pheno has like very sticky resin all over and you can see crystals will be everywhere, the other 3 bad banana phenos aren’t as crazy resinous as this and they are crystals but not as far out on leaves and everything like this will be. And this is the only one that has like a super duper sweet smell. Clearly banana sundae dominant I feel it’s pulling the banana terps out hard from the banana OG in that. Super interested in this one. And not only nice smellin loud terps but seriously it’s so resinous all over I wanna toss it in a bucket and mix.

3 Likes

Alrighty these pics were taken yesterday, day 18 of flower
The two on the left are triforce the back right is triforce and the front right (closer to camera) is gorilla monsoon which is a tester from green team genetics and they haven’t even released the lineage yet. I’m assuming it’s a gg4 cross with something that washes considering the seed pack has a cartoon gorilla surfing that monsoon. I flipped these short with two layers of scrog to prepare for the triforce stretch. They have spread and amazing and still growing great with crystals coming in I’m very excited each of these triforce is already showing interesting different traits. The gorilla monsoon has stretched just as much thus far while spreading even easier I can’t wait to find out what that is forsure Savin a cut of this vigorous beast. I love how well it’s growing with the triforce

7 Likes

Uploading: 2A00976B-C8A8-495E-B4B9-41B679B3A886.jpeg… Uploading: 7FC2A077-0738-40C8-BE23-830115446CAA.jpeg… Uploading: 96D850B8-7E11-4A81-8D4B-8A783C43D660.jpeg…

The triforce. A little buildup may have happened which doesn’t help show what’s really going on. and some stuff foxtailing in that tent with some being too close cuz of all the height differences. However I’m soooooo hyped for this. KUSHY AF. There’s 4 aromas that are the most special to me. Cheese, kush, 305 mango, and piff. This has a whole lot of that kush smell. I wish I remembered what she smelled like early on because the younger triforce I have going now are mostly smelling like the kryptonite but still real early and I know this one wasn’t as kushy smellin at that point.

2 Likes

Ok somethin messed up with the pics and I’m in a rush I’ll try again later :rofl:

3 Likes

7 Likes

There’s the triforce pics I was yappin about

3 Likes

Reminds me of the dog tongue trait that’s in the chem91. She looks great! That’s the really kushy smelling one?

1 Like

Yessir this is the kushy smellin one. And that smell has just come out more and more at the end of flower here.

1 Like

The Rucker (Gary Payton X Spritzer)
The other pheno smells so much like Gary Payton and the first thing the breeder said when he saw pics of that pheno was how much she looks like Gary. Such big dense buds. This pheno has a wild sour sweet slushee smell mixed with some Gary in the back. Dense pretty buds we’re getting close. The vigor and every other aspect of these has me wanting to run some of the Fornicake (papaya cake X spritzer) girls I got from him looking good in the mother tent now

9 Likes

Tiny Pollen sac on bad banana in the late flower tent, throwing pollen at the end and it looks like that fucked up the early flower tent. One fuck up after another for me this past year or so. Shit like this happens again and again, and it makes me wanna do some stupid fuckin shit. But anyways……

4 Likes

Man that sucks :pensive: Bad banana the strain name?
Maybe it’s just coincidence and the others not totally seeded :see_no_evil:
ugh…

1 Like

Seriously one pollen sac I can find and in the other tent I’m finding many bracts with seeds starting but when both tents are open that sac was next to a fan that would point it directly at those plants. I really would grow it out if it was just my smoke but the typical customer in my market here will see seed and think bad but not notice the pm they are sold from the other guy. Since I’m so behind I gotta move big mothers in here to flip asap.

1 Like

I got small cuts of these triforce mothers and more seeds and I’m gonna run them but I gotta try and move my bigger plants in here to rush.
Grand master chem
Catahoula

1 Like