Weird idea would like opinions

Wasn’t based on that, just on the fact that scanning his recent posts on his substack gave results that all seemed to have an anti-Biden, anti-Democratic tone to them. Then again, they’re the ones in power now, so when I bitch about how the government’s overstepping itself they’re the ones I criticize at the moment too. :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t really feel like going through all their posts, and maybe through sheer coincidence Stoller’s recent posts were all more about macro trends in general and Taibbi’s were mostly about particular things the Dems are doing right now.

3 Likes

In Switzerland, there are alot CBD products, due to the 1 percent THC Limit.

They sell CBD Cigaretes, (mixed with Tabacco)

Alsco Cbd Flowers are sold, you see it at many Kiosks, everywhere.

The interesse seems to be existent, otherwise it wouldnt be around so much.
However, the few CBD ive tasted, smelled and tasted a bit like , well Hemp.
Ever smelled Hemp? If you take a big nose full, you smell a pretty unpleasant sharp smell…
So, and these CBD Strains under 1Percent Thc, these have that same smell…

Its not conaisseurs Stuff. I even disliked the Flash of it, it made me feel like any modern Hybrid, there was this depressive Anxiety shit happening FOR ME.

No wonder, cause most of this CBD Strains are normal Strains such as Super Skunk , Jack Herere, selected strictly for high CBD. Till they reach the targeted Numbers.

So, for me, i found the same irritating sideeffects of modern Hybrids, but some people seemed to find it (softer than weed). Not for me, cause what makes drives me crazy is not intensity in Ganja, its hybridisation i assume.

So, if they would sell landrace high CBD Cigarettes, that would be nice. I found even the effect of smoking actual hemp more pleasant than these Hybrid-CBD-Strains.
And like said smell is, well ok, taste is even more subpar. A little , sharp, empty, too earthy, to less sweet.

So, yes this market exists , and it seems to sell pretty ok, but thats in a Country where THC cultivars remain illegal. (so there is automatically a certain attraiction) .Some people including even Ganjasmokers seem to like it, but some also dislike it .

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hemp cigarettes made from Industrial Hemp taste a lot like regular cigarettes. For this reason I couldn’t stand them. But, my friend smokes them instead of regular cigarettes, and they were about the same price. Good way to cut down on cigarette smoking.
@romanoweed I know that smell you are talking about. They all have that same smell

1 Like

Most of Swiss CBD-Strains have the normal stinky smell of modern Hybrids, but only on first sight.
After you grinded it, and especially when you smoke it, you smell this unpleasant smell.

Dont think Breeders would relase Nepalese Landrace by default. You rather would have to grow it yourselve… I havent tried this, but smoking actual industrial Hemp was more to my liking, lol, so i conclude it MAY be cool if you find a really good nepalese with low THC, absolutely worth a try!

The effect of industrial Hemp was somewhat relaxing, made me simply feel like in steam, no big emotions, rather a lowering of emotions, but in an interesting way somehow… I imagine some potential there.

1 Like

Would one even get a Hangover if he smoked only pure Sativa Landr.?

1 Like

I am dying To grow some high CBD Low THC , just need to acquire the seeds .

I have a supplier in mind , but going to se if any kind O.GERS want to share some genetics !

I enjoy rolling my dried flower and smoking without the intention of getting faded.

I will usually Grind it up with the kif catcher and remove all the THC , then i put the ground flower on a piece of paper on table with a card and push it back and forth until I can see a lot of crystal on paper. And roll It without the thc.

I wonder if smoking Vaped flower, de carbed, or ever bubble washer and dried would work?

Taste may not be best.

1 Like

I just was thinking over this Topic while bycicling,

I remeber when i smoked my own Kief (sifted Homegrown) .
When i first Time made a big pile of Kief i noticed it didnt get me really high, besides a tiny bit. It does the job for about 5 to 10 minutes, and gives an actuall very heavenly Flash, your surroundings look like silvery, your happy, zero body type of.

I can recall it wasnt really doing anything substential… haha.
I soon found out that by pressing that kief (rubbing in Hands ) it gave me the typical longduration effect. Like hashish does…

So: i recall that i said to myselve : If i would have tonns of Kief, i would DEFINITLY just roll fater Joints of unpressed Kief, so i get a bit more effect, cause the High was exactly that “small coffe” or that “cigarette” in between. That enhancing type of high, very beautiful, but short and subtle…

1 Like

Im not shure wich Strain to advise you, i dont know of any CBD rich Landrace that doesent have some THC aswell … besides some Northern Indians.

I would try:

• ApeOrigin - Nepalese Balung , its a Line from the 90s , 11 Percent Thc, but probably you could select for cbd?

• Realseedcompany - Syrian , from the 90s too, Northern Marokkan (similar?) are said to cause a slight Hangover tho…

• Snowhighseeds - Fudji . Its a Strain from close to Korea, but very unshure about this one. Given the Region might be CBD-leaning?

1 Like

Timbr Organics has some CBD, CBG, THC cigarettes…and hemp flower

You get 10% off with the code SAVED8 and free ship

I just ordered some to try them out since I still smoke cigarettes occasionally and I want to quit for good! Hopefully it helps

1 Like

Ahm, i ment Realseedcompany Sinai. not syrian. Sinai is a 90s landrace

I.have.some