Weird things I say to my dog

5 Likes

What the hell did you…do that for?
That literally is what I ask.my dog all the time.
OCD and ADHD dachsund

1 Like

“You gonna eat all that?”

4 Likes

Stop that. She really really likes, well you know what. The saying goes if I could do like a dog… I never had one like here :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I never say a word to lil Maggie May, I just need to look at her a funny way lol

she likes to then run and hide until the cold shoulder is gone…

8 Likes

Stop lickin you balls on my bed lmao. Shouldn’t be needing to say that to anyone, ever lol

8 Likes

I don’t got a dog but I talk to my cats every day. :laughing: :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Bad, bad dogs!

3 Likes

Welp you wont do that again will Ya dummy,

You did again!

2 Likes

any Boston Terrier owners?? I have never in my life seen heard sniffed a 20 pound dogs farts like these little dogs lol My chocolate lab , short haired pointers, never passed gas :nauseated_face: :flushed:

2 Likes

That cats going to f you up.
Ok I told u

2 Likes

Some of the things I am constantly saying to our doggy is, It’s not that time yet, when she will follow me everywhere or sit staring at me 30 to 40 minutes before her feeding time.

Or when I am eating curry which is 6 days a week, sorry this is not good for doggies lol and she gives me a wtf look. She has lost nearly 3 pounds since I started to eat curry 9 months ago lol.

5 Likes

My dog likes to lick my damp legs when I get out of the shower so I always ask, “ohhh, you want some free water? Free water for you?”

5 Likes

When Celia does that to me I just yell at her “YOU’RE A SLUT BUT I STILL LOVE YOU”.

Does she prefer it to the other bodily fluids in your collection?

2 Likes

Gimme… bastard!..

14 Likes

Every time I smoked a vape pen: “No… stop trying to lick the smoke out from inside my mouth!”

4 Likes

Did you teach your dog to hold up it’s own booking convict numbers lol

that pic is priceless… :rofl:

2 Likes

I talk to my dogs like humans

No doubt they think I’m nuts

2 Likes

I make a lot of promises… but to my credit I’m good at keeping them

1 Like