Welcome to the Jungle

I’m giving away if you can run a few testers and do a grow diary on them I’ll send a breeder mix …:metal::sunglasses:

2 Likes

inside or out? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Either will do, all strains go 75 and under except for the Landrace Sativas …
:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Actually on these I need to get $5 shipping so the wife won’t shut me down, I’m allready eatting rolls of stamps with my trades and monthly freebies…I have Apple Pay, pay pal or snail mail…I have from hundreds too 20 of each, will pack in 10’s or 20’s and throw a few strains and some of the Brutal Paw F2. Feel free to grow, trade, pass out, make seeds, etc.
:metal::sunglasses:

8 Likes

tell me how to pay for shipping and I will run some outside and in over the next year

be safe and plant seeds

Dequilo

3 Likes

I will grow your stuff. I have PayPal to let me know.

1 Like

How do I go about getting some of these strains? I don’t really have many seeds yet but am happy to pay with money until I get a collection of my own established.

2 Likes

I tell my wife that all the time and she will not believe me :frowning:

Burpee has way more seeds than me

2 Likes

Apple Pay, Venmo or pay pal will work just PM me for E-mail

3 Likes

I am on that like a fat kid cake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Instg8ter PayPal for me.
Only interested in Purple Thai X Pineapple Thai
Whats the nose :nose: on this?

If you toss in freebies, I appreciate. But don’t expect. I’m thinking this cross I mentioned is gonna be seriously :fire:

When your ready brother. PM me, we can work the details.

3 Likes

PayPal for me as well! Also interested in the purple Thai x pineapple Thai. And brutal paw of course.

2 Likes

PT x PT is a nice Thai Mix that has a dense spear shaped kola and classic earthy spice taste with a sweet hint of pineapple in exhale. If you want fresh bold Pineapple pic one of the Platinum Pineapple x’s big vigorous plant by our own @Hertagefarms as an F4 server auction. Smells like Dole truck crashed through my grow room wall.

3 Likes

Wow man. That sounds amazing. I am in Canada, you just let me know how much and were to send it. Many thanks. The PT x PT and other 2 you described to me sound super tasty.

1 Like

Are the Chocolate Thai ready?

4 Likes

Lmao dole truck smashed into the wall, what a description! That’s amazing.

chocolate thai me please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have around 1000 ready to separate and 3 more females vegging up for a full pollination to wrap it up, hoping for around 3000

4 Likes

Most every parent on the list you will find if you search back in the journal. I run a perpetual garden so I have at least a few harvests a month and 4-6 strains flowering at a time…

4 Likes

Might have to change my request to Chocolate Thai actually. It’s a grand parent to blue velvet and I have always wondered if the pain relief effect of blue velvet came from the chocolate Thai. I would be growing them asap to find out.

2 Likes