Welcome to the Jungle

One of these things is not like the others…

This is the 72’ Columbian Gold plant male or female that will be used to BX the Indica out of the Brutal Paw, its leaning a bit Sativa at 4 weeks

15 Likes

Always nice to have the sativa side of things!!! :+1:

1 Like

Big fat leafs are cool but I could get lost staring at a bunch of thin lanky leafs!

Taste test of the BP x BM x LB x CG finally…leans to the Jamaicans, I’m finding the BP is nice and subtle and takes on the tastes of its mate without loosing its own character. Herbal Caribbean jerk spices with lime and peppery exhale. I have not tasted any of the mix straight up, but I find it a bit smoother than the Jamaican Bobsled mix I made with the hand collected seeds.

9 Likes

Testing new zoom…

17 Likes

Nice and clear. Looks good

2 Likes

Hey Monkey, what PPF numbers are you getting at top of canopy with LED? Buddy gave me three of these today with only one crop on them, so looks like I’ll be using HPS for one more season… UltraGrow – 1,000 Watt ECO Magnetic Ballast – Grow It Depot

1 Like

I was just at that dispensary today

mine measure a little over 1800 , so about equiv of a 1000 watt hps.

Here is a good write up on comparing LED’s with HPS:

5 Likes

A few main kolas of Black Brutal Paw x Pineapple Thai
And a green BPxBMxLBxCG

20 Likes

Very nice. Love the color. Looks really is like some good smoke :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Them are some pretty and juicy nugs you got there! Good stuff.

4 Likes

Germ test of BP mix and runs 1 and 2 of the Central American Landrace Group grow.

PS: the Black BP Phenos and their x’s are a bit smaller and closer to the stalk but the buds are bigger and more dense than the Green Pheno with great trichrome and resin production. Have seeds of both separated out to work either line. The F2’s are selected to the Green pheno, taller with 60 degree lateral branching, I did a limited pole nation of the biggest Black for the Vault.

13 Likes

Queen Kong and Mayor McCheese are building up energy and trichromes for the BIG BULK! I think I actually trained the stretch out of them. No problem there, less trimming waste, should be all tops and mids.

McCheese is keeping up on trich production at start of week five for both

20 Likes

F2 Triple Durban from @lefthandseeds
Should give a few hundred when I grind up for rosin press. Smoke is earthy with a licorice anise.

25 Likes

This is the Black Brutal Paw and Pineapple Thai. Think I’ll call it Nativity In Black - NIB

Pineapple Thai from 707 is herirloom that is 4-6% CBD and mid 20 THC

21 Likes

you flat sure got my attention

5 Likes

The black Phenos are around 50/50 in the mixes I’ll be sending out next month so it should be a fun pheno hunt…:metal::sunglasses:

12 Likes

The Triple Durban looks tasty! How many weeks to finish?

4 Likes

I’ll put some in your package along with 50 Choc Thai #1 seeds.

New bulbs ballasts and clean tubes, was running at around 60% efficiency, should make some big dense buds this run!

:metal::sunglasses:

Nice to have a buddy that’s anal about changing ballast and bulbs every grow. I’ll pick up the scraps all day long.

9 bulbs at 50.00
3 ballast at 130.00
9 foot long cuts of MAC cap cut = Priceless!!!

22 Likes