Welcome to the Jungle

Dense syrupy caramel sweetness and great active clear high…is Chocolate Thai x Durban Poison x C-99

5 Likes

Wish I could take credit but she was my first bagseed a year ago from a gram of Purple Thai I got from dispensary.

3 Likes

Hey guys anyone ever grown Honey Patch CBD, growing fir wife’s Fibro, a few weeks in it looks like they are auto flowering in 18 hour lights???

Wow didn’t see trichs until I uploaded pic…must be autos. Should I throw them under 12/12 and let them go…only run regs usually.

5 Likes

If it’s an auto, you should be fine under whatever light. You should get more yield with them under 18 hours. I would leave them there.

9 Likes

Yep, I just run my autos in the veg room lately.

5 Likes

Me too right with my veg plants. Led lights are amazing now of dayz!!

1 Like

I’m so stoked to be hopefully growing indoors in the near future. I love my 7+ foot outdoor plants, but the work and risk can be tiring. Always get some great stories from it though. I was always curious to why indoor growers do autos? You already have complete environmental control, you can choose to flower when you want with photoperiods.

3 Likes

I have some CBD Therapy feminized that might help her. It’s photoperiod.

3 Likes

@Instg8ter I run them at 18 hrs on and switch out my bulb to hps when they start to flower. I’m still using hid at 1100 watts

They are Honey Patch CBD, did not have an auto label on them. First time for me.

2 Likes

I have 2 in my main flower room, I’ll have a niche for them when I rearrange my cloner, they can share the veg LED.

1 Like

Got your beans today, thank you sir. Told her she just needed more THC…if I get any openings I’ll hit you up after she tries these…

1 Like

Awesome, hope you both enjoy them! I’ve heard more than one person with autoimmune problems say that Orange Grove helps. When I do edibles with it my asthma flare ups go way down too. Haven’t run it as of recent cause mold will screw it silly in my climate outdoors. I imagine it would be a great candidate for indoor sea of greens once you’ve selected a clone. Thick stalk with small or no side branches, that is unless you grow her big.

5 Likes

1st Annual Road Kill Skunk Hunt starts next month with around 15 strains going down, after that it’s a deep dive into citrus and fruits…
:metal::sunglasses:

15 Likes

If it’s citrus you’re after, you’ll definitely find it in there.

4 Likes

I have some Orange Goji F4 razor that’s supposed to be phenomenal too, not into the lemons and limes as much as pineapples oranges and grapefruits,Blue berries and purps will be a full run in itself…:metal::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Ok , Sunday update, damn “spring forward” doesn’t help with insomnia, I’m hoping the PPP or Master Kush is gonna help with that, I could use some couch lock in the evenings.

Queen Kong And Mayor McCheese are starting a second round of pistils through super dense snow cap Tops. I backed them off from the lights and they reacted by starting to bulk up. Starting to take more water than the rest of the room. I will start monitoring for dry pot and water every other day as they put on weight with a boost in PK again.

With only a few plants in the main flower the Green room has been filling up with testers of my chucks and new strains to try. I am running the Platinum Pineapple x’s with Maui and Strawberry Hawaiian x Dirty Girl, what can go wrong with Hawaiian Punch, mixed with AvGas? The PP F4 by @Heritagefarms gets TOP billing here. These server auction plants are Brutes in all respects and I am appreciative of being able to add their vigor and taste to my selections. There’s a darker sour pheno that I am on the hunt for. Had one in first batch that we had to stub joints after 3-4 hits with a lucid head rush and the warm and fuzzy’s…my kinda smoke!!! Also I was repotting them last night and the ROOTS reeked of fresh cut pineapple, which the plants do in flower. And the taste is sweet (and sour) metallic pineapple.

Other up and comers are Killer Queen (broGrim) and my Full Moon x Brutal Paw squared. Also running a few clones of the GG4 JW and Choc Thai seeders.
Ohhhh and last but not least some 12” tall clones of MAC Cap cut.

On another note I will probably be doing most of my posting here and on the WIKI list page for free seeds. Work is blowing up and I have to stay on top of it. Like in my growing I’m trying to lessen my footprint on society and the planet. That being said this thread is an INTERACTIVE JOURNAL and all my friends are required to post and interact within it. If I can smooth out the WIKI page I’ll be doing that perpetual with monthly giveaways as my way of giving back to those that welcomed me. Feel free to have others join us in the ‘MANCAVE’ and just shoot the shit with no chest thumping drama.

20 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Just saw your name on an envelope with a bunch of goodies, been following your grow… nice work

Chinese or should I say Thai for dinner, forgot about these chocolate Thai germ test in my drawer. Looks like they won’t have problems shedding their helmets with this batch.

:metal::sunglasses:

20 Likes

Like I said before, Outmotherfuckingstanding. Thanks for the kind words and the generosity… I have been following your grow as well you are doing an awesome job. I’m hoping to have some seeds to spread around soon, if all goes well. You are definitely kickkin ass and takin names. I hope that you have a great day, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes