Welcome to the Jungle

Cool. You’re running a very efficient setup there.

Isn’t “Welcome to the Jungle” Fudges header at another site.

Fudge you in here?

2 Likes

This is certainly one of the Best.

How bout “Post Toastie” by Tommy Bolin
Pay Traverse Snorting Whisky Drinking Cocaine, this whole album is kick-ass.

2 Likes

No fudge here Ole, Pat Traverse, now there’s a blast from the past. Was big Robin Trower fan in the guitar war days. “Too rolling stoned” fits.

2 Likes

Just trying to clear the shelves for the next seed drop. Tried to save a 7’ mother that was neglected, ended up having to take what viable cuts I could to start new Mother. Have 4 different harvests in the flower area if you count the single Thai. At this point I am growing out most of the GG4 for live resin press, Kif, and hashoil, hand rolled Thai stick? Looks like we’re gonna have a little time on our hands. Besides it keeps me from under the wife’s work at home feet (just like the dogs). Gotta watch when I ask “you wanna hit this” in case she’s on a conference…lol

16 Likes

Jeff Beck yadda yadda yadda

3 Likes

charley Daniels: Dew Drop Inn…”tokin on a number and diggin to the radio”

4 Likes

Day 14: watching plants race is like watching paint dry! Short update, seedlings are going good and steady except for the runt Red. One mystery plant has huge broad leafs already, other has taken over lead from the two hash plants. The twin reds are keeping pace just behind. Started pushing them up to the LEDs today and will feed them at 25% nutes in RO. Should start taking off now. Debating how long I will veg as I am going to keep all grows from now on with the same baseline. No more than 2 toppings, only light distance to control stretch, 4 week veg from seedling?? What do you guys think is a fair time for mix of Sativa sand indica to show their best? Here’s a few pics the next 2 GG have started a second wave of pistils and the Purple Thai is stretching nicely, look at the wide tapered top stems( last few pics , they should hold some weight.

16 Likes

And now for something completely different

Plant song of the day: (lmfao, I just pulled first one off YouTube, I need. To go burn a fatty of Sativa and watch it again, classic.)

“Sweet leaf” - Black Sabbath

7 Likes

Sunday song of the day:

5 Likes

Dady 16 since seed drop: ended up 8 out of 11 viable. 2 MTF duds, 1 Mystery plant and a Panama Red Runt that’s going to be held back a grade.

Lineup is now
2 - morrocan beldia in the lead
2 - mystery plants just behind
1 - MTF
2 - Ace Reds slow and steady just behind
1 - purple Thai (4 week lead, 3 days in flower and stretching pencil thick green and purple tops and secondaries) boy or girl??
This is my first run from seed, don’t want to work these more than one or two tops and let them express themselves.

How long should I let them veg??
Usually let my clones go 3-4 weeks of hard training before I ease them into flower.

4 Likes

I’m usually about 4 weeks. I’m slowly moving from ‘how long’ to ‘how high’.
For me - it now comes down to the plant. A fast/tall grower will be manifolded, I love 8 main colas. Autos and runts - just trim up and let them do their thing. It is a developing philosophy…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Decided to grow any new plants with 1 topping and only control stretch with light distance. I am interested in seeing them do their thing ( I have 9’ floor to light if needed). I agree on height and super cropped and train my GG4 because you have too with that unwieldy MUTT. I’m thinking 24” 3-4 weeks in veg. That’s where the Thai went in the flower room. And it makes sense now I have the room back to a 3 week turn of 3-4 plants in rotation.

Love to see how you manifold. Bud has a mother he did , looks like the headers on my GTO.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Pot song of the day:

5 Likes

Day 18?: all the sprouts are popping at first and second nodes in the same order as yesterday. More lateral than vertical growth with lights close.

Purple Thai should be ready for 2 cuts tomorrow, bounced right back from a good pruning yesterday.

1 Like

Day 18?: all the sprouts are popping at first and second nodes in the same order as yesterday. More lateral than vertical growth with lights close.

Purple Thai should be ready for 2 cuts tomorrow, bounced right back from a good pruning yesterday. I like when my top stalks are as thick as my bamboo😎

14 Likes

Day 19: How many people are killing their plants with a bad case of LITFA?? Being home sucks after a point. Have to stay in the garden to keep the wife from putting a few drops of fish tank cleaner in my lemonade and telling the cops I’m a Trumper…ok enough of that.
Plants are doing well in spite of my constant care. Doing a little house cleaning and locked the door to the water tanks. Thinning the herd and the bottom half’s of plants for a little girdle to pull the hippie ladies in to get 3 a shelf in 5 gallons. I just use pipe cleaner and make a belt around the brandy glass and pull it up until I have Champaign flutes. Only worried about main colas on these GG4 for head stash. Pulled the two that were a few weeks out as 1 Hermèd on me. Chopped them in a bag for pressing or hash.

17 Likes

its like we are living parallel lives - dont say trump too loud :o

‘the silent majority has spoken’

2 Likes

Song of the day:

1 Like

Preparing for some Extreme social distancing this week

23 Likes