Welcome To the Swamp

All good it happens lol

1 Like

Youre killing it bro! Awesome show

1 Like

For clones and seedlings, I start with a 4-bulb T5 and almost 40" above young plants. I will move it within 2’ of the canopy after 2-3 weeks

For flower, similar. I start with the lights as far up in the tent as I can, move it a little closer after a day or two. Once the plants stretch up, the lights get moved all the way up to the top of the 7’ tent. The tallest plants have to be moved to the side or restrained somehow.

1 Like

@Swampthing

This is looking like a fine grow.

I am happy to see it.

2 Likes

Killing it @Swampthing. Can’t wait to see how the next few weeks unfold.

Hope you’re having fun!

Stay hazed
Jake

1 Like

8 Likes

:innocent: rolling up some Golden a Goat with a lil Voodoo mixed in.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 Likes

Day 16!!:one::six::up::cinema::cool::next_track_button::arrow_right::arrow_heading_down:

Moonshine Haze reaching for the :sparkles: :star2: :star: stars! She ain’t scared of the 630lec or the 1k hps!

Murkle
The three headed :woman_zombie: monster :zombie:‍♂

Check out my girl!
Shout out to Tropical Seeds :palm_tree: :desert_island: with their Durban :boxing_glove:Punch :fist_right:multi colas and stacking in every way!
Sakura 4
Katsu Bubba Kush x Wookie by Bodhi, she’s the Bubba dom fo sho

Both the Bruce Banner 3 x Apollo 11 f4 genius… those crazy girls …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1991 Indiana Bubblegum looking nice on the edge of the 639 lec, enjoying the blue light for sure. Short squat and many colas developing

Dragons Blood Hashplant (g13 pheno) she’s smaller than the rest but that’s ok
3 main colas and a lil under branch for pollenating :wink:
Aruba

Sakura 3
The 50/50 Bubba/wookie split

Thanks for stopping by!

10 Likes

Freaking out bc before lights out I noticed the room light switched on
Couldn’t have been for more than one night but FUCK anyways
Germinating some of reefermans fems like airborne g13, hua bac silver flower, and decided to germ a couple more tuna regs hehe

Anyway think I told y’all but i got a 150hps for the males

Here’s a list of the crosses I think I’m gonna smells with some selective pollenating

GSC forum cut x Durban Punch from tropical seeds

GSC thin mint cut x Durban Punch from tropical seeds

Afkansastan x Durban Punch (Tropical Seeds)

Kelewele: Banana Kush x Durban Punch

Dragonsblood HP (G13 pheno) x Durban Punch (Tropical Seeds)

Afkansastan x (Katsu Bubba Kush x Wookie)
Murkle x (Katsu Bubba Kush x Wookie)

Fainting Goat x BruceBanner3/Apollo11f4genius

Cherry Lime Haze x Bruce Banner3/Apollo11f4genius

Aruba x Bruce Banner3/Apollo11f4genius

Banana Kush x Purple Pappy

NYCD x Lemon Lotus

NYCD x BruceBannet3/Apollo1f4genius

Moonshine Haze x Purple Pappy

4 Likes

Golden Goat and Susan Tedeschi?! You have excellent taste my brother!

1 Like

You are too kind!

Did a lil edit up there so you can get what’s what…

5 Likes

I see a bunch of cuts in that cloner, any of them mine? :grin: :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting awesome pics.

2 Likes

Very interested to see how the cocoa puffs comes out I got some of those beans as well

2 Likes

Some very chunky hand grenade Gorilla Glue #4 nugs on top
And he was told Platinum Cookie but we think it’s like a Colorado Blue dream cookies and cream but who knows

9 Likes

@Swampthing those buds look amazing! I am a sucker for GG#4 and anything crossed when u was

4 Likes

Busy room(s)! Wow, grabbing a seat.

2 Likes

So… I have a problem when I comes to Genetics…have a bunch of Elephant Stomper from HazeMan (a couple of which I’ll auction off on my instagram auctions I’ve been doing to help me get on my feet and to get the new year started right by thinning out some stuff I just won’t use for years…)

Anyway ordered some elephant stompers and Somas Buddha’s Sister as I’m a fan of that cherry smell and think I’ll find a nice male that will cross well to the Afkansastan to make some crazy cherry lights out herb. A lot of people have been getting tired of some cherry terps bc of how cherry some CBD strains are.

Stay dank y’all
Swampy

3 Likes

Btw the girls are being hand fed my Swamp Mix twice a week or so.
Fish bone meal, Jamaican bat guanos, microbe life vitamin and aminos, b multi vitamin pills, molasses, insect frass, Peruvian seabird guano, rock phosphate, humics, fulvics, azos/mykos/great white for the bennies, alfalfa meal, yucca, aloe, liquid kelp…

Shit guys, these girls are munchin! The Durban’s moonshine and one of the Sakuras just beg for more too

Ps
I’m missing a pic of the rock phosh langbenite or whatever else in the closet

9 Likes

Oh yea two more cuts added to the garden…
Red Headed Stranger (Williams Wonder x Tom Hills Haze)
Bear Dance (SnowCap x Pure Kush/Uzbekistani)

2 Likes