Welcome To the Swamp

That pic had me on the floor, didn’t understand the writing till I saw it. Oh and where’s @Uncle_Al, this is quite the exotic foot flash

However the rest of your pics just make me jealous at the amazing collection of genetics and skills you have, such beautiful plants man - so happy I get to see them on OG

3 Likes

He’s going to have make the call here, you know this, right?

LOL!

99%

2 Likes

That complement means a lot @GumbyBuds

Wanted to share a pic of the Murkle grown by Natty Rems, Mr Dank used to grow for them and they were my go to spot for a while until he left but anyways… they still have his cut and here’s a pic of it

Well compare mine once the shows over!

And as most of you know I like to spoil my plants, not necessarily on the most “expensive” nutrients but definitely giving them the best nutrients!

:point_up:t2:This is on the way!

Btw we hit 3weeks Wednesday and the plants are bumping! Fed them tonight and while filling up the pitchers clumps of funk came up and mixed in! Shit smells potent! :bat: :poop: isn’t meant to smell nice I suppose!

Also making a plant tea w my trimmings and molasses and a lil nasty feed Rez water.
And also have some LAB finishing up. Checked tonight to find a THICK yogurt layer… I’ll pour half in a bottle w molasses and store. The bottom half will go in the Rez!

The girls are eating so why not feed em a full diet?

5 Likes

Guys I need help got my orderon hold until I decide between Buddha’s Sister and Rock Bud by Soma

https://www.somaseeds.nl/seeds/rockbud

https://www.somaseeds.nl/seeds/buddhas-sister

6 Likes

I like Buddhas Sister. That would be my choice. I haven’t tried Rock Bud however. Truly though, how could you go wrong. Ha! Ha! :grin:

2 Likes

Overgrow would have you buying both.

Over budget would have you selecting one.

Looks like option 2 is a couch glue.

99%

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire:I would love to try some of those crosses for sure especially the Durban Punch crosses and some of the Banner/apollo 11 crosses!:fire: :fire::fire: https://youtu.be/bR4u63gQXU0

3 Likes

I apologize guys, I’ve been doing so many live feeds on @theDankyBank Instagram that I just thought I was keeping this updated

So far resin first showed on the banana kush but the Jaeger 2 came catching up quick, and wow some of the pistils are already swelling (we’re at day 25 of flowering)

I went to my local Way to Grow yesterday to have a CO2 tank filled and meet a guy selling me a dirt cheap Indo Expo pass for next weekend and brought a few teens and cuts with me… randomly gifted a guy in the parking lot with a Jaeger #2. He really has no idea what he got lol

Clones

Seedlings and moms

The left “entryway” wall

Jaeger 2 in the back middle

Durban Punch

20 Likes

what were those white bottles you got? some kind of tonic?? i’m going to have to look up jaeger on seedsman

2 Likes

https://mountainorganics.net/products/sprout-tonic-32-oz @legalcanada
I got the tonic
Still waiting on it to arrive tho

1 Like

oh cool its for foliar, will you be applying during flower?

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ll be using it entirely for foliar
My foliar is lavender rosemary citronella cedarwood and neem oils with a few drops of 30% h2o2 and dr bronners soap and warm water. Soon I’ll be adding blended ghost and crazy 2million scoville peppers to it! I also add the microbe life product Amino and vitamin as the only real nute in that foliar mix well neem meal actually has a significant NPK but I’m not sure on Neem Oil’s nutritional benefit via foliar application but I should check…
Anyways

I’m nonetheless stoked on the progress tho some already have a fade and some already slowly los My leaves and if I wanna pollenate I may wanna add some N but organic N would chelate and break down too slowly so I dunno I put some peruvianseabird pellets on a few they’re like 11-12-11 but then I picked em out the next day some soft like turds lol

Anyway well see there are instant organic N ways to go like urea which is surprisingly in more nutrients on your hydro store shelf than you would thin Primordial Solutions is one company I’ve shared recently. I hate to gross you out but I advise using piss on a non commericial home grower scale not as your entire Nitrogen source but one that can be utilized quickly and instantly for plants that don’t need that long term N fix but just a quick burst at a low dose as pee is hot!
But no I didn’t use any piss bc I was scared some Peruvian turds are still there and whatever is will certainly suffice otherwise i would’ve

5 Likes

New season out btw! #HighMaintenance

If you haven’t watched the first start w the web series then first season and then first episode of second season came out last weekend!

Awesome! Love to hate some of these characters

3 Likes

Hahah.

First I saw the pijamas, than I was gonna make a joke that it looks like it says penis, than I saw the penis!!! Funny shit!

2 Likes

Hey @Swampthing…can you post up a picture of the indiana bubblegum when you get time ? Hows it compare/standout from other strains youve grown/sampled.?.

3 Likes

This is actually Jäger 2 I’ll get a Bubblegum picture today!

z

11 Likes

Yes, it is a great series. I am looking forward to the new season.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hit 4 weeks yesterday and kicked the light cycle back to 11 on and 13 off.

Power saving and better phenotypical expression… why not?

Cheers folks

5 Likes

Hey @Swampthing Have you seen decreased flowering time with the 11/13 light cycle? I’ve heard it can speed things up.

3 Likes