WHAB’s 1924 Brick Schoolhouse RDWC

Wow! My sister saw the Temps at my desk and bought this for me!

It arrives here June 22-24.

I did not ask for it, she just offered it out of the blue! tup

It won’t cool the Classroom but it can go in the window nearest my desk and blow cool air over me, at least!

I was going to get back up in the Loft but my mid-back is killing me.

IF that improves I will finish that Temp. West wall.

IF!

Too early for a volcano but I ‘might’ have to!!!

IF you folks are making your day GREAT that would be just as :cool: ! winky

Edit Add: The Chiller is sitting at 69F woohoo

Edit Add II: winky “IF” my Aunt had balls she’d be my Uncle! ROFLMAO

rockon,
WHAB

4 Likes

And a couple of “Oh, yeah…” ands!

ROFLMAO

I was starting to wonder IF the A/C Catch Pan I made for the A/C unit in the Bloom Room was working or not.

It took about 10 days for it to start sending water out to the Temp bucket I have outside the space.

It is working and working very well…I don’t see any moisture around the base.

One thing has me a little puzzled. I was expecting to collect A LOT more than what it is currently collecting. :man_shrugging: winky. When I Flowered in the Loft I was getting about 1 5 gallon bucket every other day or so. I’ve only had to dump the bucket once. There is only about a 2 inches in the bucket right now. It’s not hitting the floor so that’s all that really matters!

And, I switched to the Flower schedule 11 days ago…which I completely forgot to mention here and change the thread to a Flowering perspective!

I forgot to change out the Metal Halide bulb for the High Pressure Sodium bulb! ROFLMAO

I only realized it last night ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO

I blame the HEAT! cantlook Wow. 97F at my desk right now!

Oh, and, another thing. I said the Girls were starting to stack up a while back. That was the wrong word. They were starting to fill out, is what I meant.

Now they’re starting to stack up! tup

^^^ Especially @Gpaw

Apologies! innocent

I also went back and bought the Fuel Pump for Willys! I have to swap out the Actuator Arms. I’m hoping that that goes well!

Going for the volcano, my back is having a raging fit! whining

rockon,
WHAB

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to ask this for forever! winky

Is there a way that I can change the title of the thread?

I’ve briefly looked around and it is not obvious how to do that IF it is even possible.

The current title isn’t accurate any longer.

Can I, the OP, change it?

Thank you in advance!

rockon,
WHAB

2 Likes

What do you want it to say bud ?

1 Like

WHAB’s Ebb & Gro Buckets in 1924 Brick Schoolhouse.

Maybe WHAB’s RDWC Buckets in 1924 Brick Schoolhouse?

What I’m running did transform into a Recirculating Deep Water Culture, didn’t it?

Thanks for adding to the discussion, brother @DougDawson … I do appreciate it! tup

My browser is about the crash. I’m going to have to reboot it.

BRB,
WHAB

2 Likes

So if you click the pencil beside the title.

Then you can edit the title. When done click the checkmark and you are good to go.

I added your second suggestion for title but you can change it to whatever you like my friend.

Wow!

Thanks you so very much, @DougDawson !!!

That’s AWESOME!

You rockon!!!

tup,
WHAB

2 Likes

My pleasure brother.

1 Like

HA!

I was looking for the Edit Pencil along the bottom where it typically is.

Thanks man! tup

rockon,
WHAB

2 Likes

I think the one at the bottom disappears after 30 days or something along those lines. Than you can’t put it into a wiki or edit it without a TeamOG member who has greater power than us. The one for the title stays as far as I know. That top edit will also allow you to move the thread to different sections of OG like from say Indoor Growing to Outdoor or whatever the case may be.

2 Likes

That is excellent information!

How did you change my title?

Anyone can change anyone’s titles?

rockon,
WHAB

2 Likes

Yes sir, or move them to different areas. That said it records the edits and only you can view them so if you click this pencil.

You can scroll through and see who edited it. Your OP has been edited 7 times.

2 Likes

That’s different!

Can’t thank you enough, my friend!

I may switch the wording of it around…a little…massage it a bit winky

tup,
WHAB

1 Like

A little surprise!

Every bit of information I’ve seen gave a Deliver Date of June 21st. I was looking almost daily because I kept getting messages that it was coming June 21st.

I was expecting and was fine to receive it on June 21st.

Surprise!!!

winky

Packaging was A+!!! They took care to get the pieces to fit in such a little box.

It’s good that I did a quick inventory…

…I would have burned it had I not.

It’s a Thumb Screw. I can’t at this moment recall how a M8 Thumb Screw fits into the scheme, why I included a M8 Thumb Screw in the purchase! ROFLMAO

It was on the list and I didn’t see it on my desk (at 97F)…

Now I have to figure out how to properly store these multiple assemblies, 3 assemblies…each has their own set of hardware.

I decided to just label the bags with a marker. When I flattened the first bag to mark it someone had place and “F”.

smoke, I thought…

It is the only one that is marked. I’m presuming the “F” denoted Front. Makes sense.

Now, I’m not so sure! ROFLMAO

I see my first BenchDogs.co.UK “Systainer” in my future! ROFLMAO That’s A LOT of bits&bobs! Cheerio! ROFLMAO

Just handling it it looks like a great system. Really nice fabrication and assembly! Really tight! woohoo Excellent Thought Process Resolution! Nice!

The Black bits are a little sticky and my brain ain’t puttin’ it together! ROFLMAO

It’s not an Anti-Corrosion Protectant…they’re Aluminum! confused2

Now back to my back. Another volcano is warranted!

beercheer Mates! winky,
WHAB

2 Likes

Machine oil?

Is it the black plastic parts? Maybe from being out in the heat?

1 Like

Maybe. It would almost have to be, my friend!

No, not plastic (except the M8 Thumb Screw), Machined and Anodized Aluminum.

But, I wouldn’t send my product out feelin’ like a well used Playboy magazine! ROFLMAO

Maybe that’s just ME! ROFLMAO

It’s not on the bare steel.

Thanks for piping up, friend!

Good to see you! @DougDawson, too, I forgot to mention!

beercheer to both!

rockon,
WHAB

3 Likes

I went down a rabbit hole looking for a Bosch Bushing Guide to make the 20mm holes in the Festool-ish Multi-Function Slab. Only partially successfully.

So, this is from just before the 10pm feeding…the Enviromentals were taken about 1/2 hour later…

Garden II Flower day 12 (pretty sure I flipped them on the June 6th)

Res. Temps. (image is with Green Headlamp on and Flash on camera)

It was sitting at 68F a few minutes ago.

pH…

E.C. Bouncing 1.8…

I’m not sure that 99F is accurate. I don’t remember where I put the Acurite Remote Sensor. I ‘may have’ placed it right over the A/C Exhaust Duct! ROFLMAO It’s HOT up there but I don’t think it is that hot.

Hard to get good pictures in there now…it’s FULL fly2

Man, it’s COOL in there! A chilly 83F or so - BRRR! winky ROFLMAO

I’m going to top off the Res. and start the Girls on the Mega Crop Bud Explosion at full recipe when I get done here (doing this almost an hour now - transfers sometimes still a pain). It is low about 15 or 20 gallons. I’ll start them on the Mega Crop Parts A&B and Bud Explosion in this 15/20 gallon top off, then I’ll do a Res. change here in a few/several days.

That’s 15/20 gallons since my last Res. change several days ago.

As for the rabbit hole previously mentioned…

I got this far.

I need this…

I am considering pulling the trigger on it.

BUT, then I need a 30mm Threaded Router Bushing Guide…that fits the Bosch proprietary router plate to a practically universal “Threaded” adapter.

I haven’t found one yet…

I am also having a bit of trouble seeing how to get a 20mm hole using a 30mm threaded router bushing guide using a router bit under 20mm.

I don’t have any experience routing precision holes in MDF.

I do have a 1/2 diameter Up Cut Spiral Router Bit.

I’m just having difficulty processing the whole thing out in my head.

I’m going to have to plunge the 1/2 router bit and cut the circumference running the edge of the 1/2 bit along the 30mm Bushing Guide?

More research required, it seems! winky

rockon,
WHAB

3 Likes

It was 15 gallons.

And, I guess this is THE real Flower Day 1…

I ran the Flower lighting schedule with the Metal Halide bulb in place for 11 days! crazy ROFLMAO

Anyway, I left it at a pH of 6.2 (I’ll see IF it settles down).

The E.C. was still 1.8 but the nutes I added aren’t thoroughly distributed through the Res.

I think I’m going to put those BenchDogs.co.UK Quad MFT Hinge System assemblies together and maybe that will give me a better understanding of how that Hole Jig, with a Router Bushing Guide, ends up with a 20mm hole in my Festool-ish Multi-Function Slab…

confused2 ROFLMAO

I ‘may’, on the other hand, go straight to bed! winky

Good morning, friends!

Make it a great day! rockon

wavy,
WHAB

Okay, after several attempts I still can’t change the title.

I click on the edit pencil…

It keeps taking me to…

…once there, I don’t see a place to enter new text or modify what is there.

Dang it!

confused2 crazy ROFLMAO

Good morning, folks!

A volcano then outtie!,
WHAB

2 Likes

BenchDogs.co.UK does not make “Systainer” for this Quad MFT Hinge System - yet winky

I tried to wipe the Quad MFT Hinge System down with rubbing alcohol.

They’re still disquietingly sticky puke ROFLMAO

I think I’m going to contact BenchDogs regarding whatever it is they used…see IF they know of a method to remove the stickiness!

I do have a “Degreaser” that I ‘might’ try.

Oh, those bags were not individual to the assembly they were packaged together with. It’s just the 3 bags with ALL the parts divided among them with no apparent organization! ROFLMAO

Those T-nuts are not used on the “F” Front assembly, they’re used on the Rear Hinge assembly.

Maybe the “F” denotes Fred/Frederica packaged the bits&bobs! ROFLMAO

Back to the Girls…

Res. Temps…(taken with just the Green headlamp on - that looks pretty good, clear I mean…easily legible.)…

tup

I checked the pH several minutes ago. It was still at 6.2.

I added 20ml of pH Down. I’ll see where that takes it.

E.C. bouncing 1.8…

Environmentals…

I still haven’t checked to see where I put the Acurite Sensor up there, where I relocated it to. At my desk it’s 95F. I saw it hit 94F overnight. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

I’ve been staying on the VPD ‘road’ by happenstance, since the Res. Temps are now under control! Although, I’m not entirely trusting the Humidity reading on the AC Infinity system.

I am going to find that Humidity calibration method again and possibly adjust the system to that reading. As stated previously, the only calibration test I have found included those Mini-Hygrometers in a sealed container with salt (I think it was salt).

IF I can get a handle on how to conduct the test I’ll likely adjust the AC Infinity control panel respectively.

I hope you’ve made your day Great.rockon … IF not, you still have an opportunity to make this night Great! winky

disco,
WHAB

4 Likes