What are some anticipated Bodhi Strains for a Community Reproduction Project?

Good start. If you know you know. DM me if you feel like it.

17 Likes

Isn’t the whole website a bodhi preservation group

12 Likes

The co-op was started for Bodhi preservations and its ethics are mostly based around his requests, so there’s a strong argument to be made that it already is, yep. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Lol truth.
But if people want to have a dedicated group that only reproduces Bodhi, then why not create a vehicle for that to happen?
The co-op is going to begin getting limited on space with the growing number of reproductions and the 10 strain per box limit. Beyond that numerous private groups do work in the background together, outside the cooperative. These groups often reproduce strains that might qualify for the Freakers or for the co-op. But they choose to do it another way.
I didn’t make the wiki for me, I made it because peeps said they had interest, so I’m consolidating that interest into action for the community. :bear::+1:
If nobody signs up, interest wasn’t that high after all, delete post, move on.
Edit: Oh, here, nobody wants to be first…

11 Likes

I have a couple from this year and seeded dream lotus hanging right now

4 Likes

I don’t know how busy you are @DesertHeartGardens but you’d be welcome

1 Like

Great idea guys.

2 Likes

I don’t want the responsibilty of growing for a seed run, but i will donate at least 1 preservation-worthy pack a year.
(If i get my seed-making skills and setup done properly, i may someday make F2 seeds.)

7 Likes

Signed up my first project is going to be preserving white lotus as long as I get a good number to crack if not my back up plan is some blue Tara :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Ah yes! I’d you’re a holder of Bodhi beans that you’d like to see preserved, you’re must welcome too!

4 Likes

3 more and I’ll call it a quorum, and start a group dm. Others can still be added if they find the signup later.

2 Likes

I’m happy my post got you guys together :slight_smile: I have like new stuff and some old stuff from members here. Nothing interesting.

6 Likes

If you’re interested, and want to participate, sign up! Growers will be needed, I guarantee it. That’s the hardest part of any ongoing reproduction activities

4 Likes

I agree. If you have the space and time @SubzeroIceKold sign up. I’m sure someone will donate a pack that you can f2 for everyone.

And those packs you have now, will become classics sooner than you think. Hang on to them or grow them out. Whatever you do, make sure to f2 them.

3 Likes

I’m in with quite a few bodhi packs. Just so we’re clear, snow lotus, omg crosses and what else applies for preservation?

2 Likes

Private group. Private group comes up with the rules. DM coming after 1 more member.

3 Likes

I have nine left. I can definitely include them in a multi pack preservation if someone has another pack. Or I can run these nine.

From what I remember about the seeds I grew from this pack, I didn’t care for the taste. But would definitely like to see them preserved.

4 Likes

Nice! I’ve got a pack of f2s, but not an original.

Oh, and whoever signs up last, please take 8 for the love of Christ. There’s no need to skip numbers
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing:

3 Likes

Ah, well… I’ve got almost nothing as far as Bodhi F1s, and not much idea what I’m doing as a grower, but I’ll at least sign up and we can talk about it. I do have growing space and I can usually get a plant to harvest, at least. :stuck_out_tongue: Dunno if I’m down to make it a multi-year commitment, but we shall see. I’m in, at least tentatively.

3 Likes

:rofl: Sill a little green here!

1 Like