What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I don’t order from GLG very often, but when I do he definately hooks up the freebies.
The lighters and Bodhi stickers have been cool, but the bandanas and such don’t get wore out to the park.

2 Likes

I agree with just about everything you mentioned with a couple of small exceptions. We purchased some of their beans around three years ago after our state legalized and it was getting near impossible to get beans in from the UK. This was before I found the new Overgrow, so they were one of the first bean vendors to come up in quick search. Strangely enough, even now when you search for seeds, places like GLG, DCSE and NASC don’t even show up in the search results. It’s always places like ILGM, Rocket Seeds, Royal Queen, etc.

Long story short, the Amnesia we ran of “his” was exceptional. However, he even admitted in a youtube video that he and the aforementioned vendors above basically buy their beans as white label and distribute them. He was complaining because he had more orders than beans and when he called around to the distributors above to see if they would sell him some wholesale, they all gave him the cold shoulder.

I don’t have an issue with someone pimping white label beans as long as you know it up front. “Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes” is my theory when it comes to beans.

I have read the horror stories about his wife treating customers poorly and that’s just unacceptable. I completely agree with you about his lights. Don’t ever buy them, no matter how inexpensive they are.

Listening to him on his videos, I think he has some issues and I tend to have a soft spot for people like that simply because mental illness is not a life choice. With that said, it doesn’t excuse bad behavior.

6 Likes

I want one of the ssdd shirts :joy: I use the koozies from time to time

5 Likes

The site is sloppy and Yes there are negative reports.

Each strain I’ve ordered has been Solid and entertaining. Autos / Photos.

It all just seems very heavy-handed on the outside.

Always choosey, there has been some fire. Would love to hear more about their acapulco gold

3 Likes

Is there something I can read that talked more about this kind of stuff and more explanations of the si s2 ,f3,f4 I would like to read up a little more on this do you have any knowledge were I can find this kind of stuff I have no idea were to start looking ? And if I haven’t said thank you for your time sorry but I really appreciate you spending this time !

3 Likes

@Thetravler this is an excellent thread here. Lots of info.

5 Likes

I love my sadd shirt! I hadn’t worn tyedie for at least 40 years. Mine was getting faded. @SHSC-1 hooked me up with a fresh one, among other things. Rocking some DMT Dream already. Soon to start something special from him!

6 Likes

Glad to see you enjoying that shirt man. Not everyone wants to rock a tye die but the SSDD t shirt from GLG is pretty cool. They are hard to get unless you are an international order. I have a pretty large collection of @Great_lakes_Genetics T-shirts and koozies now hehe
Maybe I need to get some Strawberry Hill Seed Co schwag going like t-shirts and stickers and stuff… we’ll see.
on the Coastal Blueberry… those should excell big time in your environment.
They aren’t afraid of the late season closer and at the 49 either as some members in Canada took them well into fall with excellent results and hardiness.

9 Likes

Anyone that was expecting Golden Tickets… They’re on the way.

charlie-bucket-finds-the-final-golden-ticket-inviting-him-to-willy-wonkas-chocolate-factory.

Sending cuts in the Winter is a new experience for me. I believe everything will be fine… if not, I’ll resend. We’ll all find out together I suppose. :laughing:

Here in NY it’s been bitter cold up until yesterday. So this is as good as a time as any to try.

Up until now I have a 100% success rate with shipping rooted cuts. Hopefully that stat will still hold true by the end of the week.

25 Likes

Picked these up last night after Shoe opened HG back up!

12 Likes

The one in black is the Ananaz. Awesome freebee that Mexican Skunk and the Haze Mix (A5, Mexican Haze, or Mango Haze crosses, or so I was told. I also have two more of these 3x Haze Mix; Perfect for a Giveaway).

Next season is going to be beautiful.

17 Likes

Any of u guys try Skunk&Sour’s stuff? Or heard of him?

I won a meme contest and look at what he sent me.

It looks like most everything is related mostly to his Sour Dougface (ECSD x Stardawg) x (Sour D x Face Off OG BX).

Here’s some of the packs… theres too many to list them all…

Harvey Dent -
Lineage: (Sour Dubb x OGOG Jaro) x SourDogface

Let’s Fucking Go-
Lineage: Racid-Sour (Sour x Animal Cookies) x Sour Dogface

Skunk Pinecone-
Irene x SourDogface

Electric Limes-
Black Sunset (Sunset Sherbert x Black Lime Reserve) x SourDogface

This is the meme that won the contest…

32 Likes

I have his Zour Appy Diesel and Sour Dogbreath too, I’m sure there’s some nice phenos in those packs!

1 Like

That’s great!

4 Likes

those sure sound like they are worth growing to me!!
Nice win @MonsterDrank

5 Likes

I know this is not seeds so I hope I don’t offend anybody by posting here but I would like to know if anybody has tried this product I just got this sample from the guy at the local hydro store to try ?

2 Likes

@imstinky @hemlock appreciate both of you grabbing some stuff!!!

@MonsterDrank :fist_right: :fist_left:

edit - waiting on a 2nd pack of Bodhi’s Pine Apple from an IG auction and i’m probably good for the year on new pickups!

7 Likes

Damn thats a good meme contest prize. looks like there is some good stuff in there. definitely some strains worth growin.
Congrats on the prize

2 Likes

Picked up another one of these bad boys in an auction. $75 Shipped.

Black Light Fantasy :black_circle: :purple_circle:

I was staring at it earlier… and told myself… you don’t need that… but I guess I did. :man_shrugging:

Unrelated but also exciting…
Ordered the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra today!! It’s a super high end phone with AI built in… and a great camera. It was pretty pricey… but I love my toys.

19 Likes

Chewing on my most recent batch from @JAWS . Not much to chew thru as they’re all winners. No surprise. Full moon tonight. Not ready to start more testers, but I’ll still go with those Trainwreck and Double Heather fems.

17 Likes