What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

@Thetravler this is an excellent thread here. Lots of info.

5 Likes

I love my sadd shirt! I hadn’t worn tyedie for at least 40 years. Mine was getting faded. @SHSC-1 hooked me up with a fresh one, among other things. Rocking some DMT Dream already. Soon to start something special from him!

6 Likes

Glad to see you enjoying that shirt man. Not everyone wants to rock a tye die but the SSDD t shirt from GLG is pretty cool. They are hard to get unless you are an international order. I have a pretty large collection of @Great_lakes_Genetics T-shirts and koozies now hehe
Maybe I need to get some Strawberry Hill Seed Co schwag going like t-shirts and stickers and stuff… we’ll see.
on the Coastal Blueberry… those should excell big time in your environment.
They aren’t afraid of the late season closer and at the 49 either as some members in Canada took them well into fall with excellent results and hardiness.

9 Likes

Anyone that was expecting Golden Tickets… They’re on the way.

charlie-bucket-finds-the-final-golden-ticket-inviting-him-to-willy-wonkas-chocolate-factory.

Sending cuts in the Winter is a new experience for me. I believe everything will be fine… if not, I’ll resend. We’ll all find out together I suppose. :laughing:

Here in NY it’s been bitter cold up until yesterday. So this is as good as a time as any to try.

Up until now I have a 100% success rate with shipping rooted cuts. Hopefully that stat will still hold true by the end of the week.

25 Likes

Picked these up last night after Shoe opened HG back up!

12 Likes

The one in black is the Ananaz. Awesome freebee that Mexican Skunk and the Haze Mix (A5, Mexican Haze, or Mango Haze crosses, or so I was told. I also have two more of these 3x Haze Mix; Perfect for a Giveaway).

Next season is going to be beautiful.

17 Likes

Any of u guys try Skunk&Sour’s stuff? Or heard of him?

I won a meme contest and look at what he sent me.

It looks like most everything is related mostly to his Sour Dougface (ECSD x Stardawg) x (Sour D x Face Off OG BX).

Here’s some of the packs… theres too many to list them all…

Harvey Dent -
Lineage: (Sour Dubb x OGOG Jaro) x SourDogface

Let’s Fucking Go-
Lineage: Racid-Sour (Sour x Animal Cookies) x Sour Dogface

Skunk Pinecone-
Irene x SourDogface

Electric Limes-
Black Sunset (Sunset Sherbert x Black Lime Reserve) x SourDogface

This is the meme that won the contest…

32 Likes

I have his Zour Appy Diesel and Sour Dogbreath too, I’m sure there’s some nice phenos in those packs!

1 Like

That’s great!

4 Likes

those sure sound like they are worth growing to me!!
Nice win @MonsterDrank

5 Likes

I know this is not seeds so I hope I don’t offend anybody by posting here but I would like to know if anybody has tried this product I just got this sample from the guy at the local hydro store to try ?

2 Likes

@imstinky @hemlock appreciate both of you grabbing some stuff!!!

@MonsterDrank :fist_right: :fist_left:

edit - waiting on a 2nd pack of Bodhi’s Pine Apple from an IG auction and i’m probably good for the year on new pickups!

7 Likes

Damn thats a good meme contest prize. looks like there is some good stuff in there. definitely some strains worth growin.
Congrats on the prize

2 Likes

Picked up another one of these bad boys in an auction. $75 Shipped.

Black Light Fantasy :black_circle: :purple_circle:

I was staring at it earlier… and told myself… you don’t need that… but I guess I did. :man_shrugging:

Unrelated but also exciting…
Ordered the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra today!! It’s a super high end phone with AI built in… and a great camera. It was pretty pricey… but I love my toys.

19 Likes

Chewing on my most recent batch from @JAWS . Not much to chew thru as they’re all winners. No surprise. Full moon tonight. Not ready to start more testers, but I’ll still go with those Trainwreck and Double Heather fems.

17 Likes

ohh, nice phone upgrade, Ive been looking at getting a refurbished S21 , I’ve been needed a new phone for a few years . haha it only picks up my voice when the speakerphone is on . those Bodhi packs are always a good choice. I grew a strayfox 7 unicorns and it was double unicorn and something else. good potent purple kush

3 Likes

Just grabbed this Mosca pack, first grab from his lineup. :grin::grin:

7 Likes

@MonsterDrank

What’s up with that Mitch’s OG? What strain is that? That’s hilarious.

20 Likes

Two 12 packs of In House “Black Moonflower”, I had been eyeballing them since before Christmas and then realized NASC was running BOGO on In House Genetics. Best deal of my life!

2 Likes

What do u mean what strain? It’s Mitch’s OG. lol

4 Likes