What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Bought the cali connection pre98 bubba fem. from attitude.
Received 3 free fem. seeds (freebies) and 9 fem. Auto seeds (promo).

11 Likes

Just placed an order at Great Lakes Genetics. Hard to not buy seeds when there are deals like this.

10 Likes

Nice score! GLG really has the freebies. !Interesting @JAWS freebie ya got there. Don’t think I’ve seen that one.

4 Likes

I haven’t either. I was really hoping to grab a couple packs of the Fruity Pebbles OG F5 but I wasn’t quick enough to order them, so seemed like a good freebie. I have some of @Jaws F4’s running right now.

3 Likes

Good deal @JustANobody . Tell us about those freebies when you run them.

1 Like

Will do! I’m starting a journal I’ll be positing grows in there once it gets approved. Lots of Jaws and Tony Green gear this fall and winter.

It’s approved

4 Likes

Well…I liked growing Super Lemon Haze, I liked smoking Putang. I love @Great_lakes_Genetics freebies. Sadly I wasn’t able to get this from GLG. This is my 1st purchase from Tomba’s auctions. Felt better than Strainly. Very fair $. @TopShelfTrees1 check the Durban x freebie.

12 Likes

@crownpoodle Tomba is the man! I’ve been friends with that dude for so many years. Great guy.

3 Likes

Good to know. Is he on the forums too?? I’ve been eyeballing his auctions on Insta. He gets some real nice gear. Price is up to you what they’re worth.

2 Likes

@crownpoodle he used to be. It’s how I met him… sometime around 12 years ago or so. I think nowadays he only posts on IG tho.

3 Likes

A few of these I got a while back, but have never posted, but Ive not been here very long. Ive not grown these out yet. But have grown the Joey Weed AK47 before. A well as his White Widow. Both are exceptional.

Pre2000 AK47 F2
JOEY Weed from Hemp Depot. Highly recommended. Anyone thats never smoked real AK47 is in for a real treat. This is no doubt the best source of original Pre2000 AK47 there is, and hes been selling this stuff a long time. A good pheno of AK47, will send you to the moon, and cut through almost anything you smoked previously.
Im pretty sure the AK47 F3 Kastu now has, comes from Joey Weed genetics.

15 Likes

The Dynasty Black Blue Magoo just dropped at Speakeasyseedbank for Patreon peeps.

Snagged one!!

I wonder what the 3 free “3-Pack” Dynasty freebies will be? Total Impulse buy!! Hahaahaaa. I can’t help myself.

15 Likes

So I won these today in Shoes Discord auction. Finally! SSDD!!! Paid 330+shipping. Also I have a pre-order in for 3x Nobody’s Nursery packs and 1x JP Sour x 88G13HP, and 1x Terpenado Remix from Bodhi!

23 Likes

purchased from founding fathers genetics on August 28, today is 1 month! here is what I have to show for it! 280$ and Jack shit other than a headache.

10 Likes

Damn man I hope those beans show up soon and that they are what they’re supposed to be

2 Likes

Sorry to hear man, thankfully I haven’t experienced poor customer service like that. Hope you get your beans buddy. :pray:

2 Likes

@OG_Caveman no Mom’s Lemon Pie?? :laughing:

@Slammedsonoma420 Damm that sucks. I never knew anyone who ordered from those guys. Is there stuff supposed to be good?

3 Likes

Yeah he’s the guy who has found at least 2 of caleb/csi keeper moms(t-1000 and Obama I think). I wouldnt order though unless you have money to “gamble” with. You may or may not get something. Probably sent the guy 20 emails now. Didn’t get tracking for 3 weeks which then showed delivered like 2 weeks before. So if I get anything I’ll feel lucky.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, never heard of them but just made a note

2 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 I had a problem when Exotic Genetix shipped my stuff to a completely different address… 100% their fault… the way I found out with certainty was I took the tracking number in person to my local USPS and had the clerk see the address they shipped my order to… because unfortunately a tracking number itself won’t display that info. Might be worthwhile for you to do some investigating and try to find out the exact place they shipped it.

2 Likes