What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Yep, happened to me ordering from seedsman in 2020. I believe tracking indicated they were caught in customs in Chicago (I’m in MN). When after a couple weeks I realized they were probably never going to clear customs (never got a letter btw), I reached out to seedsman customer support and they were actually very helpful and sent me a new order, which then met the exact same fate lol. So I gave up on ordering from non-US seedbanks. As my grandpa would say, “it costs money to go to school.”

8 Likes

You HAVE to use the stealth shipping option and ship in clothes or something to have a hope of it getting through really. Sometimes you get lucky and they make it through without doing so, but majority of time. Stealth and repackaged is the only way to get beans from the EU.

9 Likes

Yes sir order here in usa because you will get no ridiculous customs thieves. I would order new just released things so no screwing around with bad germination. Delivery here is usually 4 to seven days depending on how long they take to process your order.

Wow all I can do is imagine all the seeds i can get with550$ here in usa.
Good luck hopefully your order makes it through LA customs

3 Likes

@crownpoodle
@semoactivist
Yess that fauxican sounds wild
Angel wing and endore score(genius cross) is my style fersurrreeee

3 Likes

Looks like an order from 2010
Can you tell me your old, withought telling me your old?
Hey I’m old too :upside_down_face:
Old enough to remember that a companies shipping methods to bypass customs are not to be discussed in a public forum.

My thoughts exactly.
Unless we are talking about certain Haze and landrace work.

I’ve placed a few orders over the last decade from Spain and they’ve all arrived safely, without going into the details of their safe arrival. :eyes::pig_nose:

:v:

3 Likes

Yea… Breedbay from the UK would ship their seeds in a cheap binder with magazine pages… and the seeds would be in-between the binder rings… but when I used to order from Attitude all those years ago…they’d normally put the packs in a mug or pair of socks or something… and charge extra to do it. When I mailed seeds to the Ukraine a few months ago… I tucked the packs in a small cardboard box with a cheap A/C power adapter… point is… you have to do “Something” other than putting a few packs in a bubble envelope because Customs can snag them… even a DVD case is better than nothing. That’s what I use usually to send to Canada… it’s never failed.

9 Likes

GLG scoop from last week while everybody was :sleeping:

27 Likes

@OG619 jealous of those Madre Azul packs. That’s one of the few I don’t have.

3 Likes

Damn. That’s awesome

4 Likes

I missed the Madre and the Angel Wing Afghan x when they dropped and haven’t seen them available since so had to grab them when I seen glg restocked. Right after grabbing them I heard herm stories regarding them but also heard it’s really good smoke so still hopeful in finding some gems in there.

9 Likes

I thought about picking up a pack or two of the BCO Afghani repro when they were up on Dagga a number of months ago but ultimately sat on my hands and they came and went. When that single pack showed up recently I figured it might be worth keeping an eye out for more to come along. Sure enough, another two popped up, so I grabbed those.

Not gonna lie, a little envious of the freebie @Weednerd.Anthony got with his order, but I can’t really argue with the AKBB pack I received (I see that the Cluster Fuck is an ATF/MTF hybrid, not entirely clear what Hillside Strangler is). First gear from AKBB I have, so that’s kinda exciting.

23 Likes

Picked these up last weekend.

Bodhi Waking Dream and Heros of the Farm Chem Dog x Interspecies Erotica with Digital Genetic Purple Goliath Freebie.

14 Likes

Love it when new seed packs come in the mail!

19 Likes

25 Likes

Got this Bodhi pack in today, El Aleph was a freebie, so stoked to F2 these!

20 Likes

Tony Green had some good ones.

3 Likes

I’ve got some real treasure in my PO Box right now and it’s killing me that I can’t just go down there and get it.

Can anyone else relate?

11 Likes

Haha yes my P.O. Box key is in truck, which is in the shop and have old seeds in there that have been stored in fridge whole life. Does warming up for a few days mess with germ rates?

2 Likes

Yes, I have to drive 30 minutes to my P.O. Box.
Life in the woods.

3 Likes

I had some seeds arrive today from Europe.
I was thinking they were confiscated.
The envelope was tore open and then I noticed the bag inside looked like it was still sealed.
When I got everything unwrapped, there were all these seed packs without the seeds.
I was so bummed.
Luckily I found them, without going into details, before throwing them away.
Some serious stealth!

12 Likes