What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I purchased a pack of Mass Medical Triangle Laos(Triangle Kush x Laos Landrace) from Well Grown Seeds. They offered a pack of Vanilla Jellybreath(PBnJ x Vanilla SunBreath) with a $20 Discount with my order and I accepted.

The Triangle Laos is on sale for $49 and I picked up the Vanilla Jellybreath for 40 plus $10 shipping.

Freebies are Well Grown Seeds Tony Profit F3 made by DrDank, Mass Medical Deadly Swabi Fems(Deadly Sativa x Swabi Pakistani landrace), Well Grown Seeds Sweet N Smoky Sriracha Ketchup, mixed fancy cherry tomato seeds, Fruit snacks, plant tags, stickers and a catalog from Mass Medical.

16 Likes

Grabbed a pack of Destroyer F1s from Cannabiogen from a guy on Shoes Discord! 100 shipped these are old, fingers crossed they Germ! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

20 Likes

And mail call when I got home from work just a bit ago!

31 Likes

when are you going to run some of those ?. would like to follow that threrad when ya do get to them.

nice have …

9 Likes

I’ve just received some feminised Grapefruit seeds, I’ve popped one for the now but I’m wondering how best to store the rest for the later. I live in a warm place, we’re coming into autumn now but it still hits 30c (85f) most days. Is it best to freeze them, refrigerate them, or just keep them box in box in box, to regulate the temps. I had a few dozen seeds stored like this for a couple of years but they all turned out to be unviable, I guess from the heat.

4 Likes

Fridge or freezer I’d suggest if your weather is hot.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks man.

1 Like

I’m always curious to see which jaws freebie people choose - nice one :point_up: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Tag me when you run these, if you remember.

I’m on katsu’s mailing list and was intrigued when he sent out the email for these but they were out of stock by the time I checked.

That ‘79 sounds like something I need to run eventually!

2 Likes

Will do I’m germinating 1 right now. Going to put it to the test and see if it’s as smelly as they say :grin:

3 Likes

@TeddyNuggets if you haven’t yet, check out the katsu discord, he tips people off to restocks and such.

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t been on his discord. I’ll check it out!

I did make an account over on his forum but I haven’t really visited there much yet.

1 Like

Hey mate, Just noticed your username - the best and last strain I smoked back in about 2010 was Shiskaberry Thunderfuck. It was epic and I soon quit toking a few months after that (unrelated) then started again about a year ago but that name has always stuck with me.

3 Likes

Me> I’m getting advertised for apricot auto.Your selling point is that it got first place for best sativa strain. On the page the fist thing mentioned is its A powerful Indica variety. On top of all of that this is an Autoflower. So can you explain this to me? Was entered incorrectly or you have a typo on you page?

Fastbuds > Was classified as Sativa since was harvested earlier than usual and the effects resembles more a sativa effect than an INdica.

Me > whoa thats shady AF.

I just felt like sharing this experience.

3 Likes

I’ve popped one of the feminised grapefruit and the rando seed. Both are showing tap root so we’re in business.

These will be going into Coco under my little 200w UFO light, running 12/12 24/7. I’m sure this isn’t the most efficient but it works for me keeping plants small.

1 Like

:astonished:

12 Likes

don’t know those dudes but love that name and liking that pic.

very nice …

3 Likes

Some new Bodhi before they are gone

20 Likes

Just so your aware.
If you freeze your seeds you have to plant them once they thaw.
If you think your going to be putting your seeds in and out of the cold, I’d go with using the refrigerator

11 Likes

You`ll have a great time! Years ago, my wife, older son and I took a trip to the midwest and went to 4 games in 4 days. Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals and Brewers.

3 Likes