What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I’ve had a few dud seeds, not sure what I saw on my freebie seed but there’s no root. I’ve germinated another feminised grapefruit seed but no sign of any action yet. I put together another seed order to seedsman tonight… Hopefully they’re reputable

2 Likes

Got the Destoyer F1s from Cannabiogen! Black Forrest from KOS is Cherry Bomb x Vietnamese Black!

28 Likes

Do you plan to do a seed increase on the Destroyers?

8 Likes

Uncertain at this point but most likely, Old SOG has F2s on his website, Cabinet of Curiosities, which I have as well. He sent Black Lime Destroyer as a freebie with those. I should be able to find some nice things! It’s definitely a line I want to see stay around, based on all I’ve read on it and people raving about it. I myself haven’t smoked it but had to know what the buzz was about, can’t wait to find out! :pray::pray:

12 Likes

20 Likes

Right, I have 2 packs if his Destroyer F2’s as well as another pack of Mindbender Haze, 2 packs of Athens Silver Haze x Destroyer and Durban x Destroyer.

I think an open pollination of Destroyer for a seed increase to the community would be awesome, considering there is not much available left of these genetics.

7 Likes

Destroyer is still being sold by Cannabiogen. Last I heard it was still in stock on the menu. The retail website is down they are fielding orders through email correspondence. Here’s a link to a thread here on Overgrow about it:

Many blessings and much love

7 Likes

Man, that’s a revelation.
Last I checked, they were no longer in business.
That was a couple of years ago.

1 Like

I lived in Milwaukee when they opened Miller Park, so took a part time job as an usher - thought it would be a sweet gig. It was not, they put me on an elevator most of the time :joy:

2 Likes

love that show i hope they put out another season.

nice …

What’s up with the raffle ticket? I’ve received a few of these with no explanation. -just wondering……

1 Like

Haha, that would have been my luck too. I`ve been to many baseball parks, Miller Park is my favorite so far, beautiful stadium!

4 Likes

Great haul. Nice feet.

4 Likes

I got them in IG. Did you get them from the same guy ?

Thanks dude lmao

1 Like

I just got these in the mail.
I ordered 2 packs of Lucky 13 Super Skunk Y2K, and got 40 seeds, and a free pack of Purple Skunk, which is 1985 Sk1 x GDP.
The other seeds were also free.
I really wanted the 1985 Skunk 1 IBL, but it wont be re-released, anytime soon.

24 Likes

This is my very first seed purchase. I went with North Atlantic Seed Company because… I dunno, got fed up trying to choose a seed bank and threw the dart at this one.
Got the royal queen seeds as a BOGO the honey cream sounded awesome and supposedly finished quickly and white widow is a classic favorite of mine. that came with the 24k gold and side car were freebies and the chocolope was on the 5 dollar seed menu.

21 Likes

Darkside cheese and Cheese on toast by ultra genetics :cheese: :yum:

I’m looking forward to them both, but the description for the “cheese on toast” has me especially excited :grin:

23 Likes

It’s always nice to get a delivery of seeds.

Coastal blueberry.

26 Likes

I smoked some of that excellent tasting blueberry . Wished I had a few of those plants going .

9 Likes