What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Yea, that’s my pov as well

2 Likes

RkS is such a played out discussion, that I categorize it into the mythical realm of possibilities. :grin:
Sure, I want to believe in Bigfoot, but I won’t be watching the newest episode of Bigfoot hunters.

7 Likes

Ohh snap I got the tropical slushee too. After just running a papaya cross from cannarado I’m gonna bump the tropical slushee to next to soak status! Never experienced those papaya terps b4 :fire: :pineapple: :mango: really liking them

Papaya/zawtz x hotspot freebie. Only one plant really had those strong tropical terps. Others leaned away

9 Likes

24 Likes

My favorite thread hands down. I wanna see what u junkies are buying! I’m 3 weeks clean right now. Got the shakes pretty bad, just wanna pick up a few packs, just a couple. I’m sure I could hide it from the wife… just one pack

13 Likes

Did you get your koffee from @SamwellBB because if you did !!! I hope you have lots of room ! 3rd week after flip !

And this is a 5x5 and she’s hogging it all look at the other just hoping for something ! This is a killer koffee next to that one and she’s just killing time !

12 Likes

GP x Koffee sounds excellent, GP is sticky, I’ve ran five or six of the crosses and always enjoyed them.

1 Like

They really are kwik. He usually send it out the next business day!

2 Likes

Got a pack of these a few days ago. Tempted to buy another as they are on sale, at Speakeasy, for $75 a pack.

24 Likes

Dagga garden always throws in a mess of freebies

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

19 Likes

Jenny Kush (Amnesia Haze X Rare Dankness #2)

Bred by Scott Reach of Rare Dankness Genetics in honor of fallen Cannabis Warrior Jenny Monso (aka Jenny Kush). Jenny’s life was tragically cut short in a drunk driver accident on the way home from a concert in Denver, Colorado in August 2013 when she was only 34.
JK

"Jenny Kush is our tribute to a fallen angel and our beloved friend Jenny. Award winning genetics from the backbone of this amazing Sativa dominant hybrid. Combining the Amnesia Haze mother from the Cup winning Moonshine Haze and the RareDankness #2 male. High THC, Oily resin great extract producer. Resin form out to the tips of most secondary fans. Fruity haze with a touch of Limey/Lemon OG funk. Jenny was a positive light for our cannabis community we wanted to make sure a strain carrying her name would exude the same positivity and happiness. This is your perfect pick me up. Strong enough for your indica or Kush lovers but racy and upbeat to keep you moving and focused throughout your day.

Lineage: Amnesia Haze X Rare Dankness #2

60-70 Days flower time."

https://raredankness.com/jenny-kush/

27 Likes

Been looking to run some Alien. Let’s see how they do. A few Rootbeer Rock Pebbles just started

19 Likes

Breeders exposing the seeds to light like this … it’s always a controversial message for me ^^

It don’t stopped me to buy a bunch of Sensi stuff, but you’re sure that the management don’t give a fuck that their designer understand nothing to cannabis lol

2 Likes

That’s one order if you don’t mind how much for that much ? Hahaha

1 Like

Its was like ~245 shipped
Uzbekistani 80
Dr acula 100
Kwazulu 30
Nasturtium and tobbacco was lik 6 ea plus shipping

2 Likes

Old thread I looked for St. Thomas and it came here. Here is what Jay, my friend from St. Thomas smoked, he called it purple punch, island grown and you have to mix with tobacco since it is so wet. It was not moldy, it was curing Jay said and smooth smoke, medium high. I havent seen him in 4 years, and will again we hope, very kind to my wife and I. A group we all hung out with took us to a christmas party in between two “blink your eye and there gone” hills’ with a very small town square? Next time I will bring him seeds and see what he has for me. He said he wants OG Kush.They had a food truck, island food and stage with an island rapper. Check it out

24 Likes

Oh yes my second home. I haven’t seen that one before on St.Thomas. All the bud down there is a little damp because of the humidity. Not many places to hide plants on that tiny island but the locals are sneaky. Almost all the genetics come from the states but sometimes you get bud from lower islands like St.Vincent that’s more landrace type. I got buddies growing on the mountains in St,Croix too but that’s mostly Cali indica type small plants. The prices are high so it’s profitable even if you just grow a few

8 Likes

I love it down there!

4 Likes

I’m here with you now:)…

These were $12.50 on sale…have some others, these are most recent because of the sale. Couldn’t pass them up

15 Likes

Picked up some badger’s batch directly :raised_hands:

22 Likes