What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Coozies or jars?

5 Likes

It never occurred to me to put the coozies on the jars. Duh.

Mine have been sitting around because I don’t drink anything from a can :rofl:

5 Likes

I liked his coozies, but putting them over the jar is actually a great idea!!

5 Likes

I’m hoping to get the Schwaggy one some day. I just got the Dragon Flame Genetics today.

18 Likes

ooohhhh you have a few I don’t have… nice collection !!

6 Likes

Two sunshine daydream coozies, nice

4 Likes

Got these just before they sold out on NASC :grin:

16 Likes

A guy over on RIU has photos of 79 Skunk at 77 days, and says, while it has a really good smell. It has ZERO SKUNK SMELL.
Plant was harvested at 77 days.

2 Likes

I think the guys who ice fish could stick their junk in one and a beer in a different one. @SHSC-1 , you’re on the ice, but you have a nice rig. I saw photos. But a guy on a budget? Maybe?
Hey…the Precious OGs are going into the square 5" pots tomorrow or Monday. Roots hanging out the holes in the Solos. Big 'ol fishbones.

3 Likes

17 Likes

That’s a nice looking plant, but no Skunk is no skunk.
I do not trust Sunshinestateseedco for they are known to deceive.
I fell for their cut of Triangle Kush, which was very nice, but not TK - zero Og, curry and mothballs, more like a White x Bubba.
I’m @Bakersfield over on RIU.
https://www.rollitup.org/t/clone-only-strains.845528/post-15523817

5 Likes

I’m glad I found this post I was looking all day for it I got beans all the way from across the big pond Deuitsland !!! And some tasty flavors!

18 Likes

These came in too ! I love days when I get mail and no one else in the house gets none all the long faces ! Does this happen to you !

14 Likes

Grabbed these from a fellow member here, glad to have the SM F2s in my collection, Sunshine 4 was a sweet addition! Today is a good day! :grin::pray::fire:

22 Likes

That plant, came from Katsu seeds.

3 Likes

Katsu has always seemed like a good guy.

I could be wrong, but I renember some talk about him procuring some RKS genetics from Sunshinestateseedco a while back.

For what it’s worth ACC, run by Jim’s son now, is selling cuts of RKS for $500 a pop.

2 Likes

Is it actually RKS though? I feel like if it was the cuts would go for more and people would be breeding it like crazy. Maybe they are.

2 Likes

I am not so sure about the “new guy” running things, bullshit detector was going off, but it is due for recalibration. :grin:

2 Likes

I feel like people are chucking around RKS to get sales. I’d love to be wrong and get the cut.

4 Likes

RKS has not been found yet. If it was we would all know by now. At this point anything with that name is a scam or at the very least not what it’s supposed to be

2 Likes