What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Haven’t ran them yet to tell, I’m sure there’s fire inside! I have Sowah from Karma, haven’t ran it yet tho, I’m sure the Karma Sour used should make for some amazing plants! :grin:

1 Like

Just to drum up a little engagement to the thread, what’s your number 1 breeder you still want to aquire beans from? List your top pick of strain from said breeder! :pray::grin:

1 Like

Hellos said he was trying

1 Like

He’s running some Genetics from NWSun?

Just got these in the mail, from Great Lakes Genetics.

17 Likes

I received a package today from Great Lakes Genetics as well! I was a bit worried once they ended up in Puerto Rico! I’ve had them go through Hawaii before, but never PR. Nothing to be concerned about! The package was stacked!! The H&L is Virginia Creeper which will be up as soon as I get a spot available, sweet-oh. :peace_symbol:

17 Likes

Is it difficult to come by SDG? Seems they’re sold at only a few places and everything is sold out.

That’s one hell of a score. I need to start ordering some of Dominions skunks if/when I can find them.

1 Like

I just got that same order ! They offered a really good deal on the 25 beans I couldn’t resist it !

5 Likes

Got these in the mail box today !!! One of the greatest deals I have ever made I just love this site and the people here !!! Stickers for beans WOW What a deal

21 Likes

Just scored the new Double Dalai F4 from FullPowerSelections! Couldn’t get the F3 drop, so glad to have these. They are now sold out. :grin::metal:

10 Likes

I grabbed a pack 2🤫

4 Likes

Not a whole lotta talk about the double dalai or the super deluxe on here. They both look ridiculously awesome

4 Likes

Twenty20 had an offer over Mother’s Day, three 2-packs of his new early finishing line for the price of S&H.

Not sure what happened exactly, but they seemingly went missing in the mail for a bit (tracking said they’d been delivered weeks ago), but then mysteriously showed up. Maybe they went into a neighbor’s box and went undiscovered for 2-3 weeks? I popped one of the 2-packs for now, may well try some of the others.

20 Likes

I’m also guilty :raising_hand_man::rofl:

4 Likes

I find this idea of catalog/magazine just dope.

3 Likes

Enjoy! I took part in that and have the Honey Glaze going outside as we speak! Definitely will post pics once they get past the 5th node🤘

BTW… I counted 3 seeds instead of the 2 advertised in at least the Honey Glaze package.

2 Likes

Reg

• Urkel NL5 (Purple Urkel x Northern Lights #5)

• Purple Balkh (Purple Gelato x Old Balkh City Afghani)

• NL5 / NL 2 (Northern Lights #5 x Northern Lights #2)

• Pak/Af Urkel (Pakistani Afghani x Urkel Bx)

• Rabat Balkh (Rabat Afghani x Old Balk City Afghani)

• Hindu Cake (Cake Mix x Pre 2000 Sensi Hindu Kush)

• Pacific Nepalese (Nepalese Hashplant x (Pacific Northwest Hashplant x NL #1))

• Moroccan Acapulco (Beldia Moroccan x Acapulco Gold)

• Apple Oaxacan (Apple Fritter x Coastal Red Oaxacan)

• Santa Marta Sunrise (Santa Marta Colombian x Maui Sunrise)

• Redwood Sunrise (Avenue of the Giants x Maui Sunrise)

• Ghana Ethiopian (Ghana x Ethiopian Highlands)

• Ethiopian Orange (African Orange x Ethiopian Highlands)

• Golden Lotus (White Lotus x African Queen)

• Urkel Gushers (Gushers x Urkel Bx)

• Glue Bx3 (Gorilla Glue x Glue Bx2)

• Fire Queen (Fire Girl x Heirloom Malawi)

• Urkel’s Mom (Mother’s Milk x Urkel Bx)

• Chocolate Lemons (Lemon Tree x Glue Bx3)

• Dream Queen Glue (Dream Queen x Glue Bx2)

• Purple Cheesecake (Cherry Cheesecake x Purple Urkel Bx)

Fem

• Lemon Rainbow Gelato (Rainbow Belts x Lemon Cherry Gelato)
  • Platinum Cherry (Platinum Cherry x Trop Cherry)
  • Kush Mint 41 (Kush Mints x Gelato 41)
  • Mimosa (Clementine x Purple Punch)
  • Gelato Punch (Gelato x Mango)
  • Mango Punch (Purple Punch x Mango)
  • Super Lemon Haze (Super Silver Haze x Lemon Skunk)

27 Likes

Yea I don’t think I’ve ran across a thread of that one here yet! I’ll definitely be doing a selection and some breeding work with it! Kinda reminds me of Colorado Nightshifter from Relentless I wanted so badly. It’s so pretty!

2 Likes

It’s pretty nice to be able to flip through and they have the PDF on their website. I had the earlier catalog they released. It’s good weed too. Some nice plants coming out of their stuff. And…it was the catalog that sold me

Certainly a good marketing tool

3 Likes