What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Wow when my birthday come can you order my gift !

5 Likes

Had to get the chocolate skunk, purple caper is probably my favorite seed company. Been on a chocolate binge lately!

14 Likes

New Bodhi and Strayfox Seeds…

Of the new strains, I picked up Stray’s Hollywood Lights and Purple Nepali &
Bodhi’s SNS023, DLA 5.3, Dragonade, Good Karma Hashplant

I’ll have space to run them all in about 6 weeks. :seedling:

24 Likes

Bodhi, DLA 6 (Iraqi Ranya x 1988 G13 Hashplant

Doc D, Black Blossom (Black Triangle x Headbanger) and Pre-release freebie5 regular seed pack of (Wookie 7 x Headbanger)

Strayfox, Sour Afghani Hashplant (AJ’s Sour Diesel cut x Grimmdica

28 Likes

That black blossom gotta be some heat nice pickups @SEMOActivist

4 Likes

The first two packs I am going to run are the headbanger crosses.

4 Likes

Got these on the way! I recieved a freebie 3 pack of these last year with my 2nd ever seed purchase. Wanted these badly at the time, now I found these on discount! :metal:

10 Likes

Upper Vault has a sale going on right now for the next 35 hours. 45% off all Snowhigh seeds. If you’re looking for those seeds now would be the time!

7 Likes

My second order from @johnnypotseed came in today,
Best prices on beans ive seen and a great bro overall.

How does everyone organize their fridge stash of beans?
Ive changed over to 3.5" floppy diskette storage containers. I enjoy it sofar easy to find what i need.

Grow easy fam
-Jayy :v:

30 Likes

You gonna f2 these :crossed_fingers:?

6 Likes

Mine are alphabetised and stored in magnetic flap baseball card storage boxes. Always looking for something better, but I just started it this way a few weeks ago. We’ll see. I have around 250 packs that I’ll probably never grow lol. Maybe my kids can one day.

18 Likes

I have not received anything in the mail in a long time, reality 5çcThis is as special as anything I have received for a long time too. Over. I’ve never grown either. I also don’t know much about either. I had looked at @JAWS Deep Chunk f3, I might have a pack. Not even going to to look at this point.
There’s a history I’m not going to get in to. These are from my friend Shaggy. He is very special to me. We’re in contact. I will get to these, not starting them until they can be grown with the love they deserve. Kind of pissed he’s not here to share the love. I’ll post other spots too.

20 Likes

I’m unable to remember … what it’s remembering me lol. But i love these pink things that look like to come from a time machine. Maybe an old toy or a treat idk, shag should patent this lol ^^

Shoot they never got back to my order email 🥲 must have missed my chance.

1 Like

Plastic is pretty efficient at filtering UV. I’m not saying it’s ideal, but it’s probably not doing what a lot of people think it is :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@KropDuster does nice work and is great to deal with

4 Likes

Nah, in fact now i get it. It’s remembering me the badges of 80’s.

Nice !!!
He sent you island sticker :grin: in the letter!! He sent me a bunch of OG stickers

1 Like

Just got these from Paul at DC Seed Exchange! Always a great deal with nice extras! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

22 Likes

21 Likes