What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Grown a 24k x white cherry truffle from terpfi3nd a bit back. Unable to get his stuff on the windy island and I’ve always shied away from ordering from overseas but decided to bite the bullet ….

Should keep me out of trouble for a bit :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Thats a tasty sounding selection, hope they grow as good as they sound.

1 Like

We, it happen again, a damned FOMO buy on my part.
I’ve loved everything of CG, I’ve grown out.
They offered this special over at BB, after these did well at Piff Con. Thank You OJD!!
I do not know shit to shinola about piff, except the over blown price point on every pack of beans, and as a clever marketing tool.
But what do I know, however for the price point offer, I can get a taste of it now.

And, I’m off to meet the PiffWizzard!! Well as close to what I’ll pay up for anyway.

19 Likes

:sunglasses: :+1: That’s fantastic. I need to get into that Neville’s haze greatness one of these days. I have grown Silver haze. That should be a some sky wizard weed indeed.

2 Likes

I got pretty spoiled too on my first order from them! :laughing: looking forward to placing my next order soon.

1 Like

Glad to see you got a pack of the Mike Drop also! Have you grown those seeds yet?

1 Like

This is my latest purchase for the collection.

23 Likes

Last week, I cracked open a few Skittle Mittens, (all popped tails) and the freebi I got from DC, Copa/Ban Hammock.
My first Copa I cracked, all popped!
My last Turn Spit Genetics of Celia Bx1’s all popped, also.
A freebi pack of Boosted Scotti x Run Away Bride, from the great GLG"s offering. yep, all popped open!
Best of luck in all your searching and buying endeavor’s!!

7 Likes

13 Likes

I have 2 tubes of those “heaven & earth” front door freebies,
Searching wasnt fruitfull for me.

Anyone have info on it?

1 Like

Just got my second pack of these in the mail today.

32 Likes

I second this if anyone has info as I could not find anything either!

1 Like

Killer snags the dreadbread x (hpk x uzhp) should be killer his other crosses used with that dad look super nice would love to find bliss dog(bigwyrm chem x (hpk x uzhp)or lizard wizard (10k jack vintage x hpk x uzhp) from doc d

4 Likes

Thank you! I won it in an auction recently and hoping all 6 seeds pop. Not sure how old they are?.. I also won some of Docs Triple Purple Rhino in an auction and really hoping those all grow and get to pollinate them. I found another growmie on here who won a similar pack but didn’t have the greatest luck. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I believe they where made in 2018 or 2019 @JonPott

1 Like

No more seeds now for a bit ….

Yer get tons of shit freebies from attitude but they came through with 2 decent ones at least this time …

25 Likes

Just want to thank @DougDawson for shipping out all these spring packages. It must have taken a massive amount of your time. Thanks for all you do Doug your much appreciated !!!

40 Likes

My pleasure bud. Happy growing :v:

19 Likes

I can’t say enough good things, my friend. im totally blown away. You know i was having a beyond shit day, and again, OG/you finds its way through all of it to give my back my smile. Thank you, thank you !

5 Likes

I got a Cannarado in my last orders freebies, wasn’t expecting that at all.

4 Likes