What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

How far along into your grow are you? I hadn’t seen it before and he sent it to me as a freebie with my purchase.

2 Likes

Maybe about 3 weeks from soak. They are about 3" tall right now and I just started feeding them yesterday.

Two on the left are Mazard, and the two right are Sowabunga.

11 Likes

16 Likes

Just got these in the mail today, from NWsun.
Got 28 of the Slik Road F2, and 20 freebies.

Not counting the Bandaid Haze #7. 48 seeds for $125.

18 Likes

You mind if I ask where you grabbed those?

1 Like

Strainly-NWsun.

Highly recommended. I dont think there’s anymore Bandaid Haze.

2 Likes

Had issues germinating these, decided to order the feminised version instead. First one (of regular type) was a male. Excellent genetics and mentioned at an old High Times cannabis cup

16 Likes

They were from Strays sister in law healing genetics on ig, I believe they are all now sold out.

Gifted from a very kind member. I have been searching for Guerrero Green for a while. This gift gets me close.

19 Likes

Beach Truffle (White Truffle x Blue Power IX2) from SinCity seeds. Received Most Cream (Oreoz x Blue Power IX2) as freebies.

6 Likes

Coolio

Cap Junky: Alien Cookies F2 x Kushmints

Caps Frozen Oranges: Freezerburn x (OCD x Miracle) x Legend Orange Apricot x Orange Apricot (LOA BC1)

The Coolio ranges from hashy lime, to creamy gas, to orange oil funk. Super nice profiles and produces proper hash as well.

Flowering time is 9 weeks. THC is 25 to 33% and Terps are 2 to 3.5% on the 8 selections I lab tested

17 Likes

I just broke down and bought a pack of these too.

They sound awesome to me.

3 Likes

The Coolio sounds nice

14 Likes

My buddy local to me has 5 of those el wook going right now. Those are gonna be :fire: in my opinion.

2 Likes

That El Wook sounds deluxe! I better go see if I can find some somewhere!

2 Likes

I got it as my freebie at GLG for buying 2 bodhi strains…

3 Likes
  Even has the elongated football shape seeds! Can’t wait
1 Like

Euro haul just landed :sunglasses:

23 Likes

These were some freebie packs I was gifted…I’m excited to add these to my collection.

19 Likes

GLG freebies are the best! I need to run some, been too long.

5 Likes