What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Well this week’s order is in! Grabbed some Producers Overstock TGA beans from Genetic Supply! They are on BOGO May Special, your choice of strains. Don’t have any TGA gear, this is the closest I’ll get! Got Deep Purple and CherryGasm as my free packs! I was between CherryGasm and Dairy Queen, CherryGasm won since I have a couple packs of Dairy Queen(Male) crosses. :pray:

4 Likes

I’m from spain. Not problem with customs, shipping is about 15€.
Only drawback is that they send it repackaged… not in the original MrNice bag.
A bit seedy they send it in plastic straw. :man_shrugging:. If it not where for being the official page would think that was false.

Well that’s really neat!

1 Like

Sitting here considering my latest acquisition, it becomes clear what the problem with buying new bea

And my Bodhi order from BDSC is in!

14 Likes

Got tracking for TGA beans! Also ordered some Lavender Jack from Bodhi! Still waiting on the Coco-Cola/Root Beer order to come in should be this week I’m sure! Gonna take a break from seed buying for a bit and focus on getting better equipment. Although there are a few packs I still have my eye on lol they might get squeezed in! :rofl:

5 Likes

Seeds for Me hooked it up on their 420 deal, I had a delay in payment on my end so it just got here now, I was probably the last 420 order out the door lol but no worries when they hit the freebies like this! Been wanting to try a Huckleberry family plant, and the White Lotus is something I’ll have to look into. Certainly excited about that Snowhigh freebie, oooweee! Definitely recommend them, they’ve got codes pretty frequently for sales in their email list, seems like nice folks, I know it’s run by Annunaki:

15 Likes

Greenpoint got me again with the reverse auctions. I swear I’ve got others in mind when I’m not so broke lol super hard to pass up on the deals.

6 Likes

And TGA beans from Producers Overstock are here! The tracking info was messed up so I was under the impression that they hadn’t even shipped, lo and behold they were sitting on my doorstep. Shipping was quick af! Got 3 slaps, 2 copies of the TGA poster and a 12 pack of The Dungeon(Dark Desire x Alcatrax OG) as a freebie. Will definitely do business with them again!:metal::fire::pray:

5 Likes

You sir, have a problem. :rofl:

1 Like

I told myself I wasn’t buying anymore seeds… Well I fucked up again. Ordered 11 different packs of Subcool’s old gear and a pack of bog sour strawberry :grimacing:

6 Likes

Got this from Tony Mr.Toad AKA. filialfeel @filialfeel
Wanted so good Og’s in seed will be some in theses The Ghost of line

9 Likes

Great seedbank for classic strains. I get Norstar Genetics beans from them. He bred many many Subcool-branded strains.

3 Likes

Awesome score! Annunaki Genetics is my 2nd favorite breeder, just after Bodhi. And he doesn’t mess w Cookies in his work, so i respect that. (Or didn’t several years ago, i’m not hip to his newer strains.)

3 Likes

Yep me too. Got a couple of really rare and incredibly irresistible Strayfox packs arriving in a few days.

I miss Subcool quite a bit. I bought a couple of those Producers Overstock packs. Qush and Ripped Bubba… I used to get so many packs directly from Subcool’s hands right to my mailbox back in the day… his Chernobyl, Void, Spacedawg, Apollo 13BX, Qrazy Train, Plushberry, the TGA Honeymoon Mix, etc… all gifted… I bought a bunch as well… man he had fire back then. I just wish things stayed the same and he didn’t rely on so many other parties for genetics and seed production… things definitely changed as time went on… and then his passing. So sad. Those were the days though… the man did some great work and the haters were everywhere. Unfortunately he had some health issues, marriage issues, a fire… the man fought a lot of battles.

Subcool and Bodhi were definitely always my favorite seed makers… but lately Strayfox has been making some really interesting stuff. I’ve never tried anything from Stray but known him for a long time… I like how he works/collabs with Bodhi and uses a lot of B’s cuts to make crosses to more modern and obscure strains than you see Bodhi himself working with.

I feel like there’s never been a better time to buy seeds than there has been the last couple of years… So much out there. Plus ever since Covid, and with this less than stellar economy… you can get packs that otherwise would be impossible to find if you look hard enough. People letting go of things, and passing on things that would normally be held pretty tight.

Okay end rant. :laughing:

11 Likes

So I ordered:
The Void
Vortex
Cheese Quake
Quantum Kush
Dawggone Sour
Pennywise
Querkle
Jack the Ripper
Space Queen
Apollo 13
Jacks Cleaner

I’ve got some JTR F2’s that someone on here sent me, and I managed to get in on the Chernobyl that BCC is doing also, so feeling pretty good about my collection. The only thing that I was disappointed I couldn’t find was Timewreck. Maybe one of these days I run across some.

I don’t think I have any Strayfox stuff. I’ll look into it though since you make it sound so enticing!

EDIT: well that was quick. I need some of Strayfox’s LA Girlz… Would be perfect for a project I’ve been thinking about!

12 Likes

Where’d you get Vortex? I got Chernobyl which was the other TGA I really wanted to try from Badger’s Batch

@ix3u Yeah the LA Girlz sounded good to me too so I grabbed two. That and the Hollywood Kush Cake, Pillow Surfing Remix, and Hollywood Fighter are what I wanted the most… well besides the actual Starfighter F2s.

I just started acquiring Strayfox packs recently. This is what I managed to get so far, not including what’s coming in the mail…

Strayfox Packs-

104 Diamonds (HP-13 Skunk x 91 Diamonds) [5 seed pack] x3

Aliens & Milk (Tahoe Alien x Angels Milk)

Amber Peach (Angels Milk x Peaches N Chem)

Black Sensi (Black Marshmallow x Vintage Sensi Star)[3 seed freebie] x3

Blueberry Malawai

Bubba Uzbeki x Starfighter

Cake Fighter (Wedding Cake x Starfighter)

Crash Helmet x Stinkerz

Diamond Killerz (91 Diamonds x Carbon Killerz)

GMO x Stinkerz

Green Fuel (Flex Fuel x Sterling Green)

Haze n Honey (Tom Hills Haze x Skunk n Honey)

Hollywood Fighter (Pure Kush x Starfighter) x2

Hollywood Kush Cake (LA Kush Cake x Hollywood Pure Kush)

HPK-Uzbeki x Starfighter

Iron Lungs x Mothers Milk

Jack 10K x Bubba Katsu

LA Girlz (LA Kush Cake X Project 007) x2

Lemon Tree x Bubba Katsu

Lemon Stackerz (Lemon Alien Dawg x Strays Stackerz)

Oaxaca M.S. Trippy Citrus Hopi Tobacco x2

Peaches n Chem (Big Chem wyrm cut x Peach Ozz)

Pillow Surfing Remix (Hollywood Pure Kush x PURE KUSH suge cut) x2

Platinum GMO x Red Skunk HP

Sour Rootbeer Skunk (GMO-Rootbeer skunktek cut x Sour Diesel)

Starfighter F2 x2

Stinky Blanco (Bubba Blanco x Stinkerz)

Tres Fighter (TresDawg x Starfighter F2)

TresFighter x Strawberry Milk (Bodhi Collab)

14 Likes

Quite the collection @MonsterDrank ! Very impressive! The cake fighter looks good (I looked that up the other day as I saw someone was giving a pack away) and pillow surfing remix popped out to me as well.

I’ve seriously gotta quit buying seeds :grimacing:… As of mid February, I only had three different strains. Now I’m up to about 150, and about $4k poorer (and that’s just for seeds)… Which is fucking dumb because I’ll never be able to grow it all. Or come even close.

8 Likes

Shit seed collections imo are a better investment than the stock market rn lmao! Hence why idc about the money im spending, most of the packs should be worth more in the future if not ohh well, guess I’ll grow and/or trade them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes