What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

@ix3u Nice TGA order! I’m gonna ago in for a few more, this week, worked OT just to do it! Wife can’t be mad at me now haha! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh she will be! They always are :laughing:

1 Like

Ain’t that the damn truth brother! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@ix3u You have Discord? If so I’ll send you an Inv to the Genetic Supply discord. Norstar is active there.

2 Likes

@OG_Caveman I think I do. I haven’t used it in like five years though

1 Like

norstar still has subs original jack the ripper that they worked on way back together…guys got some fire for sure…any source back to jack genes from over 20 yrs ago, I’d be going norstar.

2 Likes

@ix3u how’d you manage to get a pack of actual Space Queen recently? I bought Spacebomb (Spacequeen f2) in an auction. I haven’t seen Space Queen from TGA listed any where.

1 Like

I don’t actually have them in hand yet, but should soon. I have just been excited about them for about a week now. I’m not going to say where yet until I know it’s legit. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for today though. I’ll let you know something soon

1 Like

Void, Space Queen, Apollo 13… those have been sold out everywhere for a while now… Vortex too except for the F2s available on Genetic Supplys site… but I have Zero interest in those personally. I think the ones @Dirt_Wizard will make here have a chance to be much better seeds. I’m really interested to hear where you sourced these… as I have scoured the internet up and down looking for Apollo 13 and Space Queen seeds and came up with nada. Void I grew as a tester and that one’s not my thing… but Space Queen and Apollo 13 from TGA were some of my favorites. Jack’s Cleaner was great but the phenos are hit or miss. I had one of those that was incredible Lemon head candy pheno… and a couple pretty shwaggy unappealing ones. The Jack’s Cleaner keeper was incredible however.

Edit @ix3u I think I saw where your purchased from… I ordered one pack to see if it’s legit. God I really want it to be. lol

Edit again… lol

I asked him for a photo of the breeder packs since I thought it was too good to be true. He replied almost instantly and said they were from his “personal collection.” So wow. Just wow. I also researched the owner and he is in news articles and what not. All seems on the level and legit. :grinning:

I only snatched the Space Queen and my buddy @Weednerd.Anthony grabbed the Apollo 13… but holy sh*t what a find. Hell yeah!!!

SPAAACCCCEEE QUUUUEEEEEEENN!!

I love me some of those cherry, fruit punch, sour candy nugs!!! Space Queen was my first TGA grow. I’m stoked.

Edit.

The Carter Creek Guy posting on OG recently about Subcool/TGA Preservation is a scam trying to lure our fellow members to his clone scam seed store as he is posing as “Slim” the real owner/proprietor of Carter Creek in Oklahoma. Scammer.

15 Likes

I ran Stray’s LA Girls a couple runs back and it’s a beautiful strain. One was extra nice as far as trichomes and flavor.

I’d run it again if I didn’t have so many new strains I’m trying to get through.

11 Likes

(2) more 10-packs of TGASubcool/HNW’s collaboration Nurse Jackie to go along with a saved pack I have been sitting on. Seed preservation run on the horizon here. Also got an excellent freebie, @santero’s froot punch wooot! Hemp Depot FTW!

11 Likes

Just copped some Chernobyl from Badger on the GS website! Can’t wait! Use code: rollitup10 for 10% off lol, we need an Overgrow discount code haha!

3 Likes

@MonsterDrank Hey buddy you by chance have a line on some Agent Orange? If so DM me, I just want 1 pack of them I won’t disclose the source if you want it to stay lowkey. Thanks so much growmie! :pray::metal:

2 Likes

Nope @OG_Caveman I haven’t seen Agent Orange for sale/available in a long time besides the Freebie packs that Genetics Supply was giving out a few months back. I do have 10 of these that I could part with I suppose. PM me and we can talk about it.

3 Likes

Cheese Quake is one of my favorite strains of all time! i still have some seeds in the fridge of the original strain, hopefully they will be viable after a long time…
in just 6 seeds that I germinated many years ago, I found an incredible phenotype, with small stone cones… but its sapah, taste and strength are incredible!
I made many crosses with this plant, but last year I lost the mother plant that lived with me for more than 7 years!
I wrote about her here:

even now in the current cycle I am growing her cross Cheese Quake x Space Monkey, I am reporting here on the forum, you can see her offspring in real time.
From your list, this particular strain would be #1 for me
Glad it’s still available and people can enjoy it.
Congratulations on your purchase!

6 Likes

Aaand here’s the other half of my 420 ordering, real excited to get into these when I can this fall:

13 Likes

10 Likes

Not a seed purchase but getting some Apollo 13 f5 that came from bodhi stock from buck90 real stoked to try some Apollo work after hearing so much good about it @Dirt_Wizard also popped garland mix from vernal has garland f2s and a mix of the mango Nigerian garland cross in them :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Not a purchase but I got a pack of stankasaurus thug pug and I have a pack of natural gas thug pug otw.!!!

from a really cool dude here.

14 Likes

Seen some real nice stuff come from thug pugs gear really enjoy his pbb and cactus breath only ones I’ve tried of his work wish I could find a pack of cactus breath but when I was looking cheapest I saw was 250 for a pack :skull_and_crossbones: @Pawsfodocaws

3 Likes