What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I grew the clone; you’re not missing out on anything.

2 Likes

We’ve been on a mango kick around here lately so I’m sure those will be up for this winter’s grow.
What makes a “hash plant”? I’ve been around this stuff since the early 80’s and to this day I don’t guess I know what a hash plant really is. Must be heavy in trichs for hash is my common sense guess… I don’t remember ever smoking anything called hash plant in all the years either. I see them everywhere though…
Are they typically more sedative? If so, that may be why I’ve steered clear.
Mostly chems, sours, hazes, and skunks where I come from.
Just curious is all.

1 Like

Bodhi refers to his 88g13hp crosses as hashplants

4 Likes

@GYOweed which clone? Version #7, #22, IX or however many others there are. … ??

I’ve only ever grown Archive’s Slurricane, but from everything I’ve seen and read, the InHouse versions are the ones to get

A hash plant is something that is grown for hash and anything else would be grown to smoke the flowers or ingest. It doesn’t necessarily have to taste bad but they’re not selected for the flower preferences but for trichome size, density, cannabinoid production, ease of extraction and also sometimes taste.

6 Likes

Thanks, that was what I was thinking. Probably if I was a hash smoker I’d be more up to speed on it.

2 Likes

Here’s an order from Neptune during the 200 mystery bag promo. On no planet is this “bag” worth anywhere near 200…. It’s such a joke I’ve thought complaining since it’s nothing beyond what they’d give for regular freebies. That ICC is nice, but you can get one of those packs free along with a lit purchase of temptation packs, and you’ll pay less than 100 for three packs.

Will certainly not be tempted by future similar promos from them and will likely spend my money elsewhere unless they have something no one else has.

The seeds I bought to hit 200, some LCG, white Runtz, and A&B BX. Just a few recent hype strains that I’ve enjoyed…

3 Likes

Forgot to post these the other week. :sweat_smile:

Bought these two

Got all of these as freebies :grin:

16 Likes

Got these in the mail last week.
Paid for the BBW, the rest are freebies.
CSI rocks!

16 Likes

IHG cut from a socal Dispo.
I grew it outdoors too.
It’s very frosty, stretchy, turns violet, and is very sweet but with a floral sweetness to it. Everyone told me the high was mellow and it really was a good melow euphoric high.
My point is there are more interesting and fatter yielding strains if you want something sweet.

1 Like

That giesel x chemdog 91 sounds lovely

5 Likes

50% off IHG and had canna coins so pretty much free… I’m always searching for pungent banana profiles and heard good thing about this

5 Likes