What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Stacked from Headie Gardens

Thanks to @Wizdom for the MeatBreath!! I repacked for my catalogue.

22 Likes

Dang where did you grab these beans at?

1 Like

Enjoy mate :v:

38 Likes

Looks great, what strain is this?

3 Likes

These are some recent packs i picked up. Just popped the Masterpiece. I should be growing it soon if all goes well.

13 Likes

Thanks. My Meat Breath S1

10 Likes

the skittles vibes didnā€™t have the best germ rates, both my father my brother and myself have the same clone outside and my dad got the SV 2 mom as a replacement squirrel attack on another plant. i donā€™t have #2 clones so hoping #1 is the keeper. iā€™ll let you know how they turn out after they are cured up a little , the still seem to be about 3 weeks to harvest
Also making seeds indoor with the SV 1 and a copa insane x high voltage male

2 Likes

Sounds good, look forward to hearing back on it.

I just ordered a Copa white widow x high voltage. Yours sounds like itā€™s going to be a nice cross!

2 Likes

Is that the Wig Splitter? anything from his new release looks amazing. I wish i had funds to get the Black Chem to run inside, but the freebies were really interesting . the hindu kush, lavender f3 and the middle eastern genetics bought back from war.

2 Likes

Yep, wig splitter.
Itā€™ll be my first time running their gear, Iā€™m looking forward to it. Gonna be doing them indoors though, so hopefully I donā€™t run into any issues.

2 Likes

should be good to go. sometime some of the early strains get goofed up with short veg cycles possibly all his genetics are fire. there is a Copa thread on here where we post photos and chat about his various genetics

2 Likes

I did the same - went with the 2x on the bundle deal. Arrived in 2 days and the shear load of seed is mind blowing.
Under $100 for around 1000 seeds

Anyone know of some Terp Frenzy grow logs? @Amendment3 @Neoangelo147

3 Likes

I havenā€™t found any grow logs but the dude has a IG with a few pics. For the cost of them even if they donā€™t come out great is worth the hunt in my opinion. Iā€™ll try and pop a pack soon and post results here.

4 Likes

My dad got in on a 1/2 off sale & grabbed a couple heaters, heā€™s gona let me have a couple Black Moonflowers :metal::pray:

13 Likes

I had the same thoughtā€¦
Now I think I might have to stop taking cuttings - go the mystery route from here on out

1 Like

Ha thatā€™s funny man I was on North Atlantic and picked up some of the banana split 50% off but also had canna coins so it ended up being free just paying for shipping

1 Like

@Headies12green I so wanted to grab a 3-pk of every available version of Slurricane they had :man_shrugging: but at the end of the day I already have way too much stuff

3 Likes

I just ordered the Malawi for 38 shipped with all these goodies was no brainer
Code is Fall2024

17 Likes

Nice score!

2 Likes

Those are such true words @RookieBuds . Donā€™t think Iā€™ve paid for much more than postage for over a year. I have quite a few seeds more now too. It just seems wasteful. Greedy. Getting seeds I know I canā€™t get to in a ā€œreasonableā€ time. Iā€™m not going to say what you said. That I have too much stuff. Maybe. Iā€™m pretty selective now. I have a couple purchases I want to make. More like people I want to buy a pack from. Who being more important to me than what.

3 Likes