What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Havent had any spare cash for seeds lately. Inflation is crushing the country by design. We wont talk about that tho might get censored for wrong think.

9 Likes

I keep trying to resist the urge to buy more seeds - at least for a little bit. Mixed results for sure.

6 Likes

Awesome stuff really wanna scoop the hpk x jaro just shouldnā€™t be dropping money on more seeds rn :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If it wasnā€™t for trading with all you wonderful folksā€¦. I would be really in trouble with seeds and lack of cash. Thank you everyone!!!

4 Likes

I feel you, I always say Iā€™m full up and then something catches my eye. I had always wanted to try some freeborn selections and a PK cross sounded like what I was looking for.

4 Likes

Uh, bro. Inflation is literally 0%.

Its just that we now compare an organic pound of butter that was 3.99 (now 8.99) to a pound of regular butter thats also 3.99 because according to x agency, in the new calculations, they dont have to compare a product with the same product a year later ā€œbecause people choose the cheaper choice anywayā€

(regular pound of butter aka 300g, half of it is whipped canola oil)

:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Umm my grandfather made 8 dollars a hour and paid 20,000 dollars for his house two generations back
That same job now pays 17.50 per hour and his house would cost half a million dollars.
This is why so many people are struggling.

25 Likes

Just got the mail, gonna pop some Ace this week!

12 Likes

I bought a $15 pack of Frankenstein fems from Johnnypotseed today, plus $5 shipping & heā€™ll throw in another pack free.

$20 totalā€¦ 2 packs, now thatā€™s a f*%$!g deal.

Flash sale over in Johnnypotseedā€™s hall of genetics. Right here, supporting an OGā€™er :+1: :fire:

18 Likes

Only 100 bucks delivered! Really cool to deal with and super fast to hit my door. Thank you @Shoreline :beers:. Got these floating now cannot wait to hunt through them and sincerely appreciate the opportunity

8 Likes

Straight from the mother-ship this time, and recent 2023 batch for both. No excuse to turn bad.
Letā€™s germinate the BB on the fly ^^

8 Likes

4 Likes

Nice choices @Krommm

Iā€™ve got a couple packs of that Double Dip myself. Looked like a good one. The Greenpoint Cake n Chem is probably the one Iā€™m the most hyped up on.

1 Like

@MonsterDrank, thanks for the post on the reverse auction. Canā€™t wait to get poppinā€™.

1 Like

11 Likes

hey no problemā€¦ glad I could help. Guā€¦ the owner of Greenpoint is an old forum buddy of mine. those Reverse Auction deals are hard to beat.

ā€¦and nice score @Inmate2016738. I grabbed these Brothers Grimm Apollo 11 and their Cap Junky x Rosetta Stone Testers a short while back. I hope they live up to their legendary reputation. Also that Raspberry Unicorn should be amazing. I saw a grow over at Breedbay and the grower said it was very loud, great terps. I have a pack of Raspberry Unicorn and 2 packs of Black Raspberry. those should be great.

2 Likes

I actually have some Rosetta Stone very near harvest! Will post pics soon!

2 Likes

These came the other dayā€¦ I was most pleased to recieve them.

Iā€™d love to see those!

10 Likes

MAIL CALL!!!

well here they areā€¦

More goodiesā€¦

What a great time it is to be a grower looking for great genetics. A decade ago it would have been really hard to get strains like theseā€¦ some real fire here. :fire:

These Strayfox packs are really starting to interest me. Iā€™ve known Stray from Breedbay a long, long timeā€¦ Itā€™s been a pleasure watching him evolve over the years and seeing all the dank stuff heā€™s cranking out.

Starfighter!!! One of my all time favorites. These seeds are some of my now most treasured packsā€¦

Had to get these LA Girlzā€¦

Longbottom Leaf crossā€¦ R.I.P. Loran one of the greatest guys Iā€™ve ever come acrossā€¦

BLACK SUNSHINE!!! :black_circle: there was something crazy like less than 20 of these ever madeā€¦

Starflight Guavaā€¦ one Iā€™ve always wantedā€¦ canā€™t believe I was able to even get theseā€¦

ā€¦and these shown below here were possible by the great fam here on OG. Specifically.
@Budderton @Rhai88 @OrganicGorilla @GCC.Bud @NugLifeFarms420

Thatā€™s all for now. What a great week.

20 Likes

Very nice :blush:

3 Likes